Electro's rage and Spidey's help

Afternoon  12:22 Pm

In New York time square, Spidey was swinging around in New York thinking about Aunt's past of what she means of 'Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility'

Spidey:Looking around at New York time square at the people, But feels like there's no there left to stop his villains or make heroic action

"Man, How come people count on me when I killed Gobby, I didn't mean to killed Gobby, Heroes are supposed to teach them a lesson, Not to kill them."

As Spidey as depress as he sits on top of the building on Time Square, Spidey's spider senses were tingling, Spidey looks right beside his shoulder, A blast of lighting came out of nowhere, Spidey jumps out of the way,
"Spideyyy!" With aggressiveness Electro wants to kill Spidey for revenge of Gobby.
Electro with anger tone and aggressive yells to Spidey.

"You took my friend away from me, You took my friendship away from him. Why many friends that you will take away from me?!" Shoots a lighting bolt at Spidey, But Spidey avoids that lighting bolt.

As Electro Glares a Spidey, She would've killed Spidey as she should've did a long time ago.
"You should have..... stayed with your friends, Now I'm gonna do what I have to do, To avenge Gobby!"

Spidey realizes the damage he coasted and unable to solve the problem that he coast.

Spidey: "Electro! It's not my fault, I'm sorry, There was th-this alien that took over my bo-
Electro: "SHUT UP!" Electro lifts up the wires and brings them closer to her, Putting them on to her chest, Changing up her power. As Electro takes all the power in Time Square, Time Square's electric power went out, When suddenly a burst of lighting exploded, Costing the signboards to fall on the innocents, Spidey's spider sense were tangling.

Everything stoped in time, His spider sense warns about the people about to get harm, Get electric and A car falling towards a family from the lighting blast, With his web-shooter fried.

Spidey sees it and shoot covers his wrist where he shoots his webs, Making a slingshot to shoot the car fly far away from the family, Spidey shoots a web from his right and attaches it to the people who about to get shocked by electricity and shoots a another to a kid, That that's stand on top of the electricity, Once they attached to them, Spidey pulls them away from them, They were relieved that Spidey saved them.

Electro: Not feeling happy. "Time to shock you once and for all!" Electrio shoots lighting towards Spidey. Spidey's spider senses it in time and dodging them,

As Spidey grabs a fire-host, firing it to Electro costing her to scream.

"Ahhhhhh" Scream in pain, The electric shock was costing her hurt her body, collapsing to the ground, Once Spidey sees the Electro is down, He webs up the fire-host and talks to Electro.

As Electro struggles to regain her footing, She sees Spidey's shadow and looks Spidey with anger in his face.
"What are you gonna do, Huh? Kill me like you did to Gobby?!" With anger and revenge as Spidey knows his mistake, Spidey lends towards Electro and talks to her.

"I know what I did, What I was not meant to do  now Please, Listen to me. I don't meant for this to happen." As Spidey reasons with Electro, Electro don't believe him at first, Her anger consumes her emotions, Nothing but rage and hate.

As Electro looks at Spidey with anger.
"You know what you did! You know what you've done, You killed Gobby, You stole a friends of mine!"
People gasp as they watch the argument goes go, But they know that on Newspaper, It's was not Spidey that did it.