Breaking out and Revenge Plans

Time: 4:25
Night

Somewhere outside of New York near the golden bright, A small island is where the factory is and it's called: Raft, It's where it keeps everyone inside, Has better security systems, No-one can get out or in,
Inside of the Raft
Doc Ock,Rhino,Sandman,Electro,Zola all in their cells,

Doc Ock's body was still healing inside of her body a glass cube that's unbreakable with Cal deactivated from his system.

Sandman who got mud all over his body was inside of the mud thinking about something, That'll change his life.

With Rhino he has a depression look on his face, Looking a green Goblin's picture with him and Gobby in it.

Zola sitting in the darkness of his cell that surrounds block systems all around him,

That was until, Green smoke rises from the ground,

"~Doc Ock~"
"Gasp" Doc Ock gasp with an unexpected face
While the others were looking around, confused.
Green smoke comes together to perform a green light that flashes all around the room, While the villains covered their eyes, The green lights finally stops and the green smoke clear to reveal a figure wearing a Armor gold suit with green spend that around his body with fish helmet.

???: Hello, With echo noses
Doc Ock: "Who are you? Are you one of the Web slingers heads that comes to visit us?!" Her anger was loud and strong.
???: Web slingers? *evil chuckles* "No, I'm not one of his, "Amazing friends,"
"I'm more like a manipulator villain, I would like for you, All of you to join me, To granted all of you a second chances, That Spidey took from all of you. And the Spidey that your talking about is, "Peter Parker",
That Villains of Spidey were unfamiliar want that except one, Doc Ock.
Doc Ock: Her memories flow in her brain, Suddenly. She remembers Peter, That she bullies Peter in the 3th Grade. "Peter Parker?" Said with concern and surprise on her face.
Doc Ock: "How could Peter possibly be Spidey?"
Rhino: with concern and a bit of anger. "Wait, You know him?! That means...."
-The Mysterious figure interrupted.-
???: "Yes, That's him. Peter Parker"

Zola: walks near the bar that's blocking him from escaping "So you're saying that Doc Ock, That she bullies Peter in the 3th Grade, Actually knows him?"

Sandman: Gets back up on his feet with mud and sand all around him."Peter Parker, Huh. I once stole his ice cream, But. It didn't go as planned, That Peter/Spidey puts water on me, Didn't help me, Now I'm starting to think you guys...."
All of the villains looked at Sandman with concerns

Sandman: "We take the revenge we once have."

As Sandman says the words out of his mouth, All the villains started to agree to that.

Rhino: "Yeah! He should pay for killing my best friend, Gobby."

Doc Ock: Her body was fully recovered, Her strength burst through the glass and regained her footing from Rhino and helps her up.
Sandman, Zola, Rhino and Doc Ock. All their thinking about making their teamwork names.

Rhino: "How about the Villian buddies!"
Zola: *Scuff* Too cheesy, We named ourself, The bad guys!"
Sandman: putting his hand on hand in disappointment. "Dude, We're already the bad guys!"
Zola: "Oh.."
Doc Ock was thinking about it and an idea pops up." Guys, What instead of those cheesy names, How about, The Sinister Six!"
"Good one, Doc Ock." Said the mysterious figure walking up the her.
???:"May I introduce myself?"
They all nodded.
???: As her removes his mask. "My name is, Quentin Beck. But you can call me. Mysterio. Doc Ock"

Mysterio blast the metal door with his green energy and flies out with Doc Ock, Rhino, Sandman and Zola following him to the boat.

As they got on. They went as full speed. Zola was holding on to the boat, Sandman was using his strength to hold on to his seat, Doc Ock tumbles, But Rhino manages to catch her in on time as Rhino pulls her back.

Rhino and Doc Ock both share an eye to eye look, they were both blushing with their eyes wide open, Which Sandman and Zola were looking at them, Both were having a confused look on their faces as they see Rhino and Doc Ock were blushing, Doc Ock and Rhino noticed and They pretend to be mad at each other, Which that convinces them.

Mysterio: As him drives the boat, He sees a beach to park at. Already everyone we're here." They looked up and sees that they are at Mysterio's headquarters with a giant fishbowl on the top and an elevator inside, having a green paint and white spots on its construction.

Mysterio:Looks behind him and points his head towards the entrance. "You're coming or not?"
Zola, Sandman, Doc Ock and Rhino starts walking towards the entrance, As they entered the electric door slides close in-front of them.
Which they were in the elevator, a clam music plays in the background, Sandman was vibing to the music, Zola feel annoyed by it. Doc Ock and Rhino were both right next to each other, Doc Ock accidentally puts her hand on to Rhino, Which they don't notice normally.

As the elevator comes to a stop. Mysterio, Sandman, Zola, Rhino and Doc Ock exit out and they look at surprised of how cool his headquarters is..

"Mysterio: "Welcome to my headquarters everyone, As he shows his headquarters around, They couldn't get over it, But have excitement flowing all around them.

Doc Ock looks around the headquarters and shows shiny objects that she dreamed of. "*Gasp*, Noway, Oh my my, As she runs towards the shiny diamonds and coins, that she always dreams about stealing, Hugging them in her arms.

Rhino looks around Mysterio's headquarters, He couldn't stop looking at Doc Ock with her excitement on her face, Rhino's heart was feel like it was beating up.
While Sandman and Zola looking at the shiny golden diamond.💎

Sandman noticed Rhino was blushing, Zola looks closer at Rhino scanning his body, noticing that his heart is beating rising up.

Zola: fully scans his heart and bends down to Sandman "He's in love with Doc Ock." Sandman face was shocked at the time.
Sandman:"What?!" Causing Rhino, Doc Ock and Mysterio to look at them. Sandman was embarrassed of what he say out loud.

Mysterio: Walks towards them. "How about we should do revenge stuff, huh?"

Doc Ock was her sinner smile creeping on her face."Where shall we begin?"

The Villains gather up with plan to destroy Spidey and his friends once and for all and have revenge on Spidey for killing Gobby. Then killing everyone that Spidey loves.

(Cut to black)

To be continued......

Spidey and his amazing friends: The Return of Venomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें