Mysterio's plan, identity reveal

Nighttime

Time: 4:52 AM

At Mysterio's lookout tower, He gather's Doc Ock, Zora and Sandman.

As Mysterio place his hands on the hologram table in anger, Griping them tight as they were scared of his wrath, But never lets it out infront of them.

"So, The plan that I use, Never worked hmm?"
Zora: As he steps up in frustration "How could she help Spidey, She literally knows that Spidey killed Gobby, She turned against us so can lived a live with her. AS A HERO NOW!?" Zora's anger expression as he has a feeling of anger and betrayal.
"I really want to GONE!!"
As Zora slams the table as hard as his strength barely even cracks to glass on the table.

Zora wanted to kill Spidey so badly on inside, But then. Mysterio's bright idea came up and deeply smile in a scary evil moment.

Mysterio: "Say that one more time."
Zora in confusion, repeats it.
"Um, I said I really want Spidey gone?" Mysterio drops down and lands on the hologram table.
"That's it!" Mysterio's idea came up as he have a bright idea for it.
"What?" Asked of what's the idea is about.

Mysterio: "I think, I found a way to separate Spidey and his friends, That why we can kill them. One.... By.... One....." As Mysterio grows an evil smile on his face.

Doc Ock, Rhino, Zora and Sandman agree on that plan, As they slowly nod their heads to follow Mysterio's plan.

Don Ock: "When do we strike" With her evilness consuming her body, Along with the others. Mystero glanced at the gang with his eyes as he is ready to take out Spidey and the rest his friends.

At Peter's house

5:20 AM

With Peter siting on his bed, feeling depressed and sad for killing Gobby, He don't know what to do since he was a bad person while he had the black alien on of body, Peter's head lifts up "Wait a minute." finding out of that, Alien. That took over him.

Peter jumps off the bed and rush toward his deck, He digs through his deck, His inventions, His paper work. "Found it!" As he found his laptop, Peter sets it on his deck and opens it begins to types in 'Oscope.com' Peter opens the website and scroll down, the tense in his eyes were focused on the screen.

"Peter???" His aunt coming to his room, Peter closes his the website and went to a website to the Daily Bugle. "Yes, Aunt May?" Pertaining that nothing happened but just look at his computer of the Daily Bugle.

As Anut May walks to Peter
"I know what you're going through." Peter's eyes were wide open and has the stay calm "What you mean?" Asking his aunt as she expresses her feelings.
"You know Spidey, right?" Peter acts confused, Peter thinks he should say yes, But instead he says

"No, What are you talking about?"
Aunt May couches down towards Peter with her head down to him.

"I sometimes feel like.. Like...
Peter listens closely to his Aunt May as he about to hear her answer.
"It's just that.... Everytime you run off, When Gobby, Doc Ock, Rhino and Zoda appear out of nowhere, Spidey came in and defeated them. And you came back as you as you never knew what happened or something."
Peter trying to keep his identity safe so his aunt may weren't to know that he's Spidey.
"No, No. I can't be Spidey! You know I only hide so I won't get harm!!
Peter yells through his tone as he telling Aunt May that he's not Spidey.

Aunt May responds back with a angry tone towards his nephew.

"What about me?! About Miles and Gwen? You should know that you have to check on them to see if they're alright, But everytime they 'hide with you' You came back to me as it never happened!" Aunt May's time raised as her anger takes control.

Peter with his wide eye opened as he never seen Aunt May angry before, But yet keeps his eyes on his aunt.

"You want to learn the truth for yourself? Fine!"

Peter's voice grew louder and more aggressive as he about to expose himself.
The truth is..... I'm Spidey!"

Aunt May's eyes widely open, Peter shoots his webs towards his Spidey mask and his costume as he comes face to face with his aunt. 
"Tha- That mask, All this time.." Aunt May's head was overwhelmed with questions all over her head as she's trying to figure of what's going on.

"There! That's the truth you know about me! Peter yells in anger as he dashes towards the window and ramps to it, Breaking the window shattering to pieces from the outside of the room.

"Wait! Peter come back, Plz!" Aunt May runs to the broken window as she reaches out for Peter as he swings away with his webs, Swinging away with his Spidey mask and costume holding them tight in his hands as he disappears into the city of New York.

(To be continued...)