S:1 E:5 Harvest Moon Festival/ Southern Love New War pt 1

(Intro)

Warning: may contain mild sex talk, death and very horny demons if it is not for you then please close this tab now. Otherwise enjoy

(Blitz's pov)

I was at Stolas's place for, you know what I'm there for I was In bed with him in some gimpy outfit and as we get to talking while I was smoking

Stolas:(Moans) I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early, I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

BlitzØ: when this happens, it's not really something I fuss about but do you really need the book for this Farm bullshit I like 15 new clients waiting for heads to roll.

Stolas: as shocking as it may seem blitzy my grimoire is actually incredibly important and it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty bitty imps like yourself, the Harvest Moon is a very special occasion it's between my annual Duty to Showcase it in the ring of Wrath, it's celebrated by a very Charming little festival with the locals.

BlitzØ: wrath huh? My employees are from there I've never really been there it's full of inbred chuckle fucks.

Stolas: oh why don't you all join me at the festival I could guarantee you all special access(chuckling).

BlitzØ: look I told you we're not bodyguards, okay that was a one-time thing we did badly.

Stolas: I'm simply offering I work free day you're fun, I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival it's the same every year.

BlitzØ: well, if you promise this isn't some fuck fest I invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half plus it's not like we could do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: oh I'm sorry your clients will have to wait

BlitzØ: Oh fuck my clients.

Stolas: also via will be joining me as well, and she has a very interested in Logan apparently, and besides she and his daughter are becoming quite good friends.

BlitzØ: doesn't your daughter turn 18 in 2 days and she's already lust hungry for Mr Vengeance?

Stolas: I mean the man literally is a ladies man.

BlitzØ: yeah that's true I'll give him a call.

Meanwhile at Logan's house

(Logan's pov)

I was sleeping in my bed with my lovely ladies when my ringtone went off

(Logans ringtone)

I reach over Verosika cuz she was on my left and everyone wakes up

Apple: You picked that for your ringtone?

Logan: hey wiz Khalifa, imagine dragons, and lil Wayne, are artists plus it kinda represents me.

Loona: Your not wrong.