The 11th and The 8th Vs Malos

(Beware Meme)

It starts with Malos torturers a woman

Malos: Yes, beg for mercy it only makes your death all the sweeter

Woman: Please don't kill me ill do anything.

Malos: Anything?

Woman: Yes anything

Malos: Well in that case-

A hand grips his shoulder

???: I'm just going to stop you right there, before you make your punishment worse them it already will be.

The Woman runs away and Malos turns to face his new fight but it would be his last

Yujiro Hanma, The strongest creature on the planet, The Ogre, Demon f**k Daddy, the 8th booty warrior.

(Warning: do not engage at all run for your life, on second thought never mind)

Malos: Look what you did you overbloated gorilla You made her get away.

Yujiro: Good she won't have to see the vile and horrendous acts I'm about to do On your Booty.

Malos: Insolent Fool, do you not know who I am? I am the killer of all and I will kill you. Those bloated muscles might work up there in Earth, but in hell I am like a God.

Yujiro: A God hahaha, You're nothing but a pathetic sin who has gotten too big for his britches.

Malos: Enough of this! time to die!

He uses his massive arm blade to kill him but it did nothing, he then shocks him with lightning, but it does nothing.

Malos: What the Heaven are you? How are you fighting against my godly power? I only ever know one-

Then he realized

Malos: Oh dear Arkos, No, no, no. Don't tell me. Are you one of them?

Yujiro then smiles and says

Yujiro: Oh, so you've met another Warrior of the booty. I don't normally go for Sloppy seconds, but in your case, it's clear you need a double dose of punishment.

Flashback

Malos shakes in fear as Logan approaches.

Logan: You thought you could terrorize my daughter! Well you just Made too many mistakes today My big booty bitch, you messed with the daughter of the the 11th booty Warrior. The current Wolf of booties of Hell even though ive held back, but worst of all, you failed to know one thing that sealed your booty's fate Malos.

Malos:(Fearful) What's that?

Logan Pounced on him and said.

Logan: I'm not Greek but I am that MOTHERFUCKER!!! GIMME YOUR BUTTHOLE!!!

Malos:

Flashback ends

Malos: No, no, not again. It took me like 7 months Before I could walk because of that damn mutt. Not again. I wear a butt plug because of him.

Yujiro gets closer and says

Yujiro: And you're going to need another 7 months Again, out here Looking like some good 9 feet tall grape soda and believe me daddy's thirsty.

Malos: Never

He teleports away He looks around the area And he realized his he was safer now

Malos: Oh thank Arkos, I'm safe. Good I was able to escape.

Bitch you thought, Logan comes around the corner

Logan: So your bitch ass thought you could Escape?!

Then Yujiro comes out of Nowhere

Yujiro: We can track booties across dimensions.

Yujiro holds Malos and Logan comes up and says

Logan: You might think your dreaming Malos, but Us booty warriors Are about to use you-

Yojiro&Logan: Like its a wet dream.

Yujiro does his Slurpingness and Logan goes

Logan: NOW TOOT THAT ASS UP 👆

They gang on Malos and his screams were heard across hell

Malos: