introduction

HELLO! It is such an honor that you even  got this far.
Anyways this is my first time writing a story ever I've actually been thinking about the characters and writing the story in a notebook for the last four years. I wanted everything to be perfect my inspiration for this story was a dream I had.
I dreamt the story and the characters and was absolutely in love with my dream and started writing everything I could remember into my notebook.
These are not pictures I own they just look similar to how I envisioned my characters.
Let's move on to the introduction of the characters.

Takeshi is the main character the story and will revolve around him mostly

He is bisexual he is very loyal to his clan. He is caring but he can be cold hearted. He was abused for the first couple of years in his life and because of that he has trauma. Akio has been the only person he could actually rely on and confide his feelings in.
Takeshi is the right hand man of the clans master.

Akio is the second main characterHe is gay he is loyal to people he considers family

He is gay he is loyal to people he considers family.
He is more mature than others and he can act annoyed with everyone but he cares for everyone. He was also abused like Takeshi but he doesn't let it control him he comforts Takeshi when he has nightmares. Takeshi and Akio have been friends since they were young he will protect Takeshi and he secretly has feelings for him.

Sitka is the sinti clans master He is 42 and is cold hearted but if something catches his attention he will become obsessed with it and Takeshi has unfortunately caught his attention

He is 42 and is cold hearted but if something catches his attention he will become obsessed with it and Takeshi has unfortunately caught his attention.
He is evil, condescending , manipulative and he can be psychotic.

I really hope you stay for awhile I've put a lot of thought into this project. If there are grammar mistakes I apologize and if the story gets slow leave a comment because as I mentioned this is my first story and I'm winging it. I don't have a schedule for updates but I have no life literally no friends nothin so I'll be free almost everyday except Sunday because I'll most likely be knocked out all day sleeping.I do have activities I'm involved in but they shouldn't interfere that much.

If something isn't to your satisfaction please leave a kind comment. Thank you for your time love y'all xoxo paconli