tragic beginning

Everyone dies eventually me and you.
I chose this life everything is my fault. Everyone who was worth something to me died. I wanted to die multiple times, I wanted to run away.
But I made a vow to serve my master until my dying breath. And by following his orders I killed everyone even a part of me......

Happiness wasn't meant for everyone maybe your parents abused you or your neglected or you maybe even have been abandoned.Takeshi has the worst luck in life because all three unfortunate circumstances happened to him and his siblings.

Takeshi was seven when his mother left his abusive father for a wealthy and charming man she would always tell him how great of a swordsman he was and how she was finally going to have a beautiful family. He always remembered her last words to him.

Mom are we leaving? ( she looks at him disgusted) You're staying here with your father. You're absolutely worthless and I can't take you or the other brats because he hates children. Mom please dad scares me please I promise that we will be good.
( she slaps him across the face leaving a red mark ) I already told you no. ( she leaves the house and gets in a wagon pulled by horses with her rich new boyfriend leaving her three young children behind with an abusive drunk how selfish)
After that their father became more violent he only left a few bruises and cuts here and there before  but he then hit Takeshi harder than before he made him feel more pain than he already was feeling.
On a cold night of him shivering in his old cabin that was falling apart he became overwhelmed with a new emotion desire.

I want to be acknowledged , I want to be healthy , I want to eat delicious foods , I- I want to be loved.

For hours the boy wept quietly curled up into a ball  while his younger siblings were asleep. Such emotions as desire are a natural part of the human life but they were quite unfamiliar to Takeshi a boy who was never allowed to express his emotions.

He wanted more than this he wanted to know what it feels like to not starve or to not be shivering at night during winter...He wanted a normal life.
He thought about running away multiple times but here at least he had a roof over his head even though it was a jacked up one , he also has food maybe not enough to have him satisfied but he had food. There was also his siblings what would happen to them if he brought them? I can't bring the twins they're only nine and I'm only fourteen how would we survive? ( He thought)
They wouldn't not in this weather especially. Takeshi was currently freezing because the cabin had only a small fire going and he gave all the blankets to aionna and minato his younger twin siblings.
He loved them so much but it's a tough burden for a young child to basically be the parent to them since their parents failed at loving them. He cuddled close to his younger brother and sister he closed his eyes trying to dream of a better life where he has loving parents and his siblings are happy.....He slowly drifted off to sleep.