PLEASE PLEA-SE SOMEONE SAVE ME

Months have gone bye since that day Takeshi has been through something worse than getting hit by his father everyday.
Turns out Mr illu sells childrens bodies to wealthy people looking for a "good time". Takeshi is kept in his room all day and has 15 or more customers a day.
He took aionna and minato somewhere else Takeshi couldn't get to as a result of him trying to get his siblings back he has a scar on his chest from a knife from Mr illu.
Please let them be okay.... He cried until he had no more tears left to cry and he passed out from exhaustion.
A couple of months have gone by of this repeated cycle of Takeshi attending to men and women all day.

Takeshi finally sees a way out of this place when he notices his restraints were not tied properly that day. He finally frees his hands and now he can leave.
He reaches for the door and...it's locked

Shit.... What now? All Takeshi can do is wait for a customer to come in and somehow get them to shut up? He paced back and forth in the room thinking of a plan....a full proof 100% guaranteed plan.

Nah he gots nothing.

What am I going to do?! Even if I escape this room I have no idea where they are. I have no idea who's out there. I don't even have no idea where we are. Suddenly the door opens and a man walks in. Takeshi hides behind the door and gets ready to run out of the door. It's now or never. He runs past the man pushing him down and sprints out into the hallway. What do I do now? He starts looking through the windows until he finally sees minato.
His eyes tear up and he starts crying. He unlocks the door and makes sure it slightly stays open.
Minato is asleep he is tied to the bed.

Wake up minato! Minato wakes up and he cries. I thought I would never see you again! Me neither!
Takeshi takes off his bindings and hugs him tightly crying.
Where's aionna?
Minato starts crying more.

S-she died...