Mission 1

"Tanapon Tanapon, let's play outside na," Archen called his best friend to play outside of the party hall.

"Where is Naravit?" Tanapon asked, not seeing Naravit with Archen.

"He is waiting outside."

"Ok, you go. I am coming,"

"Going to P'Wachirawit?" Archen asked teasingly.

"Hmm," Tanapon replied and ran towards Wachirawit.

"P'Mon P'Mon," Tanapon called his P'. Why Tanapon called Wachirawit Mon. Cause he thinks that this name fits him the most cause he is cute like a puppy.

"Khab Tanpon," Wachirawit replied with a big smile that always made Tanapon's heart melt.

"I am going to play outside with Archen and Naravit na. I will come later, " 

"Aww. Okh, " Wachirawit said with a pout. Tanapon kissed his cheeks and ran outside.

They 8 year young boys Archen Tanapon and Naravit start to play a game. They took three sticks as their guns. Archen gives a shoot to the sky

"Boom." 

"Aww. Archen, why in the sky?" Naravit asked.

"Cause I want warm up." Hearing that from Archen, three of them shoot to the sky.

"Boom" *tskhgskkt*

"What was the sound?" Tanapon asked in fear.

"It's real gunshot,"  Naravit said.

They come to the back side of the party hall and look through the big window.

Some people were their wearing black clothes that were not gone with the party theme.

"Who are they?" Tanapon asked.

"Look, the fault is of the party organizer but as you all are here you will be also dead" The one who is waring a White said that.

"What? Mae Pa" Naravit almost screamed but blocked by Archen and Tanpon.

"P'Mon," Tanapon called the name of his love that he loved he even didn't know.

After a few hours.

"Do you know what happened here?" A police officer asked Archen Tanapon and Naravit.

"No, we don't. We hear a sound and come to the house but don't remember anything else, " Naravit replied.

"Where is My P'Mon?" Tanapon asked.

"Don't worry, you will find you, Phi soon. But for now, come with us, " the officer said.

It's been a few months, but they didn't get to know about Wachirawit. Now Archen Naravit and Tanapon got adopted by three couples.

After 13 years

"Good morning, Son." 

Before opening his eyes, a smile formed on Dunk lips in excitement and happiness. He slowly opens his eyes to believe that it's not a dream. He gets up really quick and hugs his Mae so tight.

"I miss you, mae." Dunk said 

"I miss you too, baby. Wish you a lot of happiness in your coming life. Hope your this year will be great. " Dana wishes her son and kisses his forehead.

"Thank you." Dunk looks towards the door, noticing someone is standing there.

"Good morning, nana," Dunk said with a cheeky face.

"Good morning, young master. Many, many, many happy returns of the day. Wish you a lot of happiness and success, " Clara said.

"Thank you. And I wish you to stay with me forever, " Dunk said and separated his arms, leading Clara to hug him. 

"Where is dad?" Dunk asked.

"Go to your balcony," he heard from his mae. Dunk ran to the balcony. He saw his dad standing there with something covering with black clothes. His Dad took the cover off, making Dunk so much happy to see his favorite bike. He starts to run to his dad  not even waiting for a second. Dana and Clara chuckled, seeing him run a kid.

Dunk hugged his dad, then thanked him and set a journey by his new bike. He rides around his house.

"I love it, dad," Dunk said in excitement.

"Dad knows that, son." Kirin smiled at his son.

"Let's go inside the food, his ready, " Clara said, leading  everyone inside the house.

Continue....

I will post the chapters on Friday and Tuesday.