Mission 30

"Dad came?" Dunk asked fast.

"Not yet, but they were informed. They will be here in no time. Let's take positions, " Phuwin said.

"Take him carefully he may not walk properly," Joong said from a far.

They all take position after some time. Kirin, Keen, Marc, and Dana come.

"JOONG!" Everyone screams in sync after seeing Joong.

"Dad, save me," Dunk said. Chimon was holding a gun in his head.

"You?" Marc said in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"You know them," Keen asked his son.

"they are my friends,"

"Chimon, I am your best friend," Dunk said.

"They were my parents," Chimon replied.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Kirin asked.

"Remember, 13 years ago, you killed many people because of property. Our parents were there. What was there fault huh that you killed them?" joong asked.

"They saw us. They deserve dead, " Keen said.

"Why the kids?" Perth shout.

"Cause they will be trobule for us,"

"You deserve to be dead also,"  Pond shouted and hit Kirin. The fight starts. Marc starts to save his mother. Keen called his men, who joined the fight. At that moment  Phuwin took his gun and started to shoot. Pond followed his faen. After some time, there was just kirin, keen, and Marc left.

Marc tries to free Dunk, but Pawin puts a gun on his head.

"Kneeled," Pawin ordered to Marc, and Marc kneeled.

Keen take a gun and shoot to Chimon. the  bullet hit Chimon's hand. 

"P'Mon," Perth shouted and went to Chimon.

"Ai sat." Phuwin shoots towards keen, but Keen dotched.

Kirin put his gun on Joong's head.

"Leave us, or I will kill him,"

Dunk open his hand and take a gun aimed towards his dad.

"Dad, leave him." 

"Dunk?" Keen and Kirin shout, confused. When pawin leave Marc.

"You deserve to be dead, Dad." Dunk shout. "What was their fault? That wasn't even your property. Those kids there they were in my age dad. Didn't you think of me while killing them. Property is more important than someone's life. What if I was there would you kill me, " Dunk cried out.

"He did everything for you," Dana said in a low voice. "He did everything for us,"

"He killed people. They killed people. "

"That's all for you,"

"Oh. Did I ask for prooerty. Did I ask for money? Mae, I ask for love where he was when I needed him. Where was he when I was sick? When I look for him. Where was he on my birthday? Where was he when I got hurt when I cried? I need love mae. I raised alone. No one was there for me. He was busy with his work. You were always with him." Dunk cried.

"Would you like living a life where there is no money. You have to do part-time jobs, " Dana shouted.

"Yes. At the least my parents will be there. I could have made more friends. I could have lived in peace, not in the scare of getting killed by dad's rival. "

"You don't deserve this. His care, his love, " Keen said and shot towrds Dunks chest. The bullet touched his chset and moved to the wall

"Dunk." Everyone shouted when Joong snatched gun from Kirin and made him kneeled.

"Mom?" Marc was about to shoot his mom, but Pawin stopped him. When Phuwin put a gun on Keen's head.

"Lock all of them," Pond called his men and ordered. There might not be any man, but they called some of their trustworthy.

Joong took Dunk in his arms and headed to his car.