Mission 28

I wake up at my mean time and get freahed. Did some exercise, then coms to call Dunk. He is sleeping like a baby. Having light, soft breath. Cute!

"Dunk," I called him.

"Dunk. Wake up. It's already the time for breakfast. Wake up. I have to help aunt, " I said sofly

"You go. I will come later, " he mumbled in his sleepy voice. I come to the main house and begin to help aunt.

*

"Clara, where is Dunk? I didn't find him in his room. " I hear Dunk's mother's worried voice that led me to come into the living room. I saw his dad with her.

"I don't know," Aunt said.

"He is sleeping in my room," I said in a low voice.

"Why?" His dad asked faster than a flash.

"We watched a movie last night in my room. So he is still there sleeping. I called him and he said he would come soon. "

"What are you talking about?" Dunk said while rubbing his eyes and coming towards us

"Dunk, if you want to have a movie night, you can do it at your room, right?" His dad said.

"Sorry, Dad. It was me who insist to do it in Joong's room. I am so sorry. "

"Don't you know, that house don't have any securaty then why?" His dad yelled at him.

"I am sorry, sir. It was my fault. Don't get mad at him, " I said to calm the situation. After all, he stayed there because of me.

"Come have breakfast," His mother said. I headed to my room. Signed Dunk to start our mission from now.

Dunk

I wake up and remember that Joong already called me. I take my phone and come to the main house. Dad was already furious. I don't like his care towards me. He just cares about his reputation, not me. What if something happened to me and that ruined his reputation.

Joong calmed the situation and left. I sit on the chair for breakfast.

"Dad, can I ask for something?" I asked hesetaidly.

"Sure."

"Can we go for a trip?"

"Trip?" Mae and dad ask in sync.

"Yes. It's been a long time since we didn't go on a trip with aunt keen. "

"You want to go on a family trip?" Mae asked.

"Khab. Me and Marc thought about it. Please let's go, na"  I stayed quiet for some time.

"Ok."

"Ok?" Mae asked.

"We also need refreshment tirak"

"Thank you, dad. Then me and Marc will decide the place, ok?" I asked.

"Ok."

I come to my room and massaged on group chat.

         🔎Mission Accomplishers🔍

Dunkien
Everyone. I have done my deed

Chiichiin
Great

Marcun
I will do my part now

Phuwinein
Let's meet tonight

Pondnrv
Sure khab

Prethtnp
Ok

Joongarc
Ok

I closed the chat and went to Joong.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, confused.

"Thanks," I said.

"Why?"

"For save me earlier."

"You dad still suspect me?" He saked worried.

"I don't think so."

"Then thank you for last night." Joong smiled. I saw him smile at me after a long time.

"Bye," I said lightly.

"You can say it's ok or don't worry, just for formalities."

"Say sorry from your heart fisrt then want some formalities," I said and left to my room