Wake up

Cold.

It was so fucking cold that day. It had felt like death held me in his arms and brought me to the underworld himself. I never had a problem when it came to the freezing cold weather that everyone hates. I always found comfort in it, but now. Not so much it brought back to many bad dreams but now I think they might be memories.

"MOther"
"Everything will be ok my child"
"Hades what do we do she's just a kid", "I don't know my love"
"Zeus thinks she's dead it's only a matter of time before he finds out she's not"
"The river lethe", "That won't conseil her forever Hades you and me both know she will be powerful hell there's a possibility she might be even more powerful than your brother"
"What if she's the prophecy it is not safe for her"
"I know persephone, but she's just a little girl she doesn't deserve to be surrounded by death so soon"
"Hades your the god of death and she is your daughter death will follow her always"
"Not while i'm here to protect her"
"My sweet girl your time will come where you will make the world bow to your feet, but for now be a kid, be happy, because war is coming"

"Cymbeline wake up"
"wake up now my child"
"WAKE UP DAUGHTER"

"Father" I call out weakly slowly opening my eyes looking to the window that let the moonlight in. Slowly peeling back the covers that did very little to keep me warm I notice I'm only in my shorts and tank top. Walking over to the table in front of me I find my bookbag and look through it trying to find my knife only to see it layed out on the table with the rest of my stuff. Grabbing it quickly I cautiously walk to the door and open it.

Ok cymbeline just be cautious and keep your guard up shit like this is how people die in horror movies. I thought while looking both ways before stepping out of the cabin feeling a little dizzy. Not now body don't fail me like this I need to find percy.

"Percy's safe you know daughter of Hades" i voice from behind says startling me, spinning around in fear knife in hand I raise it in case I need to defend myself. "Wh- how wait do you mean daughter of Hades" I asked confused for what my eyes are seeing. A half-man half-horse. "Wait your the guy wheelchair from the field trip" I say lowering my knife only a little.

"Come walk with me cymbeline" he says turning away and walking forward. I follow him still not trusting him completely. "How long have I been asleep" I asked looking up at him. "A week" He responded "A WEEK" I stop walking "Yes a week I must say young mister jackson is quite possessive  over you" he tells me turning to look at me. "Really" and there it goes again that weird fluttering feeling in my chest. "Yes we thought you had died because you were as cold as death, but percy insisted that you would be ok because it was normal for your body temperature to drop which makes sense for who your father is"

I stood there processing the information "That man in the picture was hades wasn't it" I ask quietly with my head down "It's why I can see the dead and they're memories, why i'm so cold it's why I'm the way I am," I ask again raising my head to look at the half-man half-horse.
"Yes"
"So if hades is the man in the picture then that means the women is Persephone isn't"
"Yes"
"But how I thought they loved each other" I ask walking forward trying to get everything straight. "They do but sometimes things don't always work in the gods favor, look Cymbeline do you know why your here"

"Besides the fact that me and percy are the children of gods and a bat looking thing came after us along with a fucking minotaur and I just saw my best friends mother get turn to ash, and- and everything around me died the plants the trees..... I fucking stabbed a minotaur in its heart and I was happy that I did it and now now I'm HADES THE GOD OF THE UNDERWORLDS DAUGHTER so no half-man I don't, everything is happening way to goddamn fast and most of the time i'm ok with that but this" I point out looking around at the camp "This is too much" I say to him my voice cracking "She gone sally's really gone" I say one last time before falling to my knees crying.

"I know things are hard right now and I wish things were different for you but we can't stay focused on the past because if you change it you change who've you become along the way." ( little quote from my therapist )

"Sir where's percy and can you take me to him please" I ask wiping away my tears standing up. "He's in his cabin which I'll show you yours tomorrow now come along"

"Thank you half-man" I follow him to the back of the woods "Oh and the names Chiron" He tells me pointing to the cabin with a trident on the front. "So let me guess percy is the son of poseidon".

"Indeed he is but I must warn you Children of the big three are forbidden so you and percy are always going to be in danger and Zeus will try and kill you" Chiron tells me looking forward. "Zeus like god of lightning" I quietly ask looking directly at Chiron the gears in my head turning "So like the lightning that struck my mother's' car and killed her" I ask this time standing in front of chiron feeling anger bubble up inside me and making the ground slowly crack and break under me. "Like the fucking lightning that burned my home down into NOTHING BUT ASH YOU'RE TELLING ME IT WAS ZEUS THIS WHOLE TIME" I yell black smoke leaving my body surrounding me the whites of my eyes turning black and the grey glowing white. The ground rumbling hard shaking the other cabins around us making the other campers surrounded me with their spears, bow, and swords.

"Chiron what's happening how did a monster get across the boundary" a worried camper asks aiming there bow at me "That not a monster It's Hades Kid" He responds back "Everyone lower your weapons now" Chiron orders "But chiron" another camper calls out. "I said weapons down" He yells out.

"THIS ALL ZEUS FAULT SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF HIM ZEUS ISN'T A GOD HE'S A MURDERER" Yell out as thunder as loud as an earthquake rumbles through the night sky scaring the campers "What it she doing", "IS SHE CRAZY", "She's yelling at Zeus does she want to die"

"Cymbeline it is not wise to yell at the gods" Chiron calls out trying to calm me down "OH SO the big guy don't like it well FUCK HIM" I yell even more the ground breaking even more.

"CYMBELINE STOP" a voice that I know all to well screams out before pulling me into their arms holding me as I fight back screaming. "No NOO IT's HiS FAult PERCY LEt ME GO" I yell fighting him even more Black smoke now covering the both of us. "I know, Bebe I know but it's going to be ok we're going to be ok" He whispers in my ear finally not having enough energy to fight I let percy hold me as we fall to the ground crying as percy rubs my back soothingly. Percy picks me up in arms still holding me tightly walking back to his cabin where we will rest and leave all the problems of today for tomorrow. 

The black vapor disappearing and the ground shaking stopped but the thunder the fucking thunder still there as if zeus was mocking me telling me he won. You won't win next time Zeus I promise you that.