Cuddles ~ Jel x Reader *FLUFF* HCs

•It takes a while for him to work up to cuddling with you. Physical touch in general makes him incredibly nervous, so the idea of having your body that close to him makes him a wreck.

•You start small with interlocking your arms together and resting your head on his shoulder while the two of you sit on the couch together, talking about how your day had been and what you had been up to.

•From there, the two of you add more, like you resting your head in his lap (or vice versa) or wrapping your arms around his waist.

•Even after he gets used to it, he always gets so nervous at the start regardless of if you initiate or if he initiates. It just makes his heart flutter being able to be so close to you like that.

•Sometimes you'll tease him about it too, pointing out how you can feel his heart hammering in his chest and his muscles tightening under your fingertips. He always turns the prettiest shade of red and tries to wave it off like it's nothing, burying his face into your shoulder to hide how flustered he is. It's adorable, in all honesty.

•A really small gesture that always makes his heart melt is when you take his glasses off and brush his hair out of his face so he can lay down more comfortably. The fact you make these conscious efforts to ensure he's comfortable makes him absolutely swoon, and he does everything he can to return the favor.

•He really likes to bury his face into your chest while you play with his hair. The combination of your touch, your heartbeat, and your scent is like the best remedy for his forever-busy mind. He especially likes falling asleep like this.

•Another position that he really likes is laying down with his back resting against your torso. It allows him to have that intimate touch with you, but also keeps his hands free so he can sew or sketch to his heart's content. It also gives a prime opportunity for him to ask your thoughts on his creations.

•Honestly, he's willing to indulge you in any kind of cuddling position you desire. You are the one thing he treasures most in this world, and he will do everything to ensure that you're happy.