Cuddles ~ Hodari x Reader HCs

Requested by Adush008 :) Gotta love Hodaddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•He'll squeeze you a little bit tighter randomly just to hear you laugh. You'll be mid-sentence in some story when he innocently wraps his arms around your waist, waiting a moment before he squeezes you into a hug. It always makes you yelp with surprise and break out into a fit of giggles.

•Sometimes you'll ask him to talk about something random just to feel the vibrations from his voice. He's not much of a talker, but he always tries for you. Knowing that there isn't any pressure for him to act a certain way or say certain things with you helps him get words out easier.

•He loves to play with your hair and scratch your scalp. On a similar note, if you have any sore muscles, he'll absolutely take it upon himself to work them out with a massage. He's gotta put those big, strong hands to use somehow, right?

•Occassionally he'll tell you little stories about Lena and what she was like. "She would've loved ya, darlin'. You two would've gotten along real well."

•Najuma doesn't do it often, but once in a while she'll crawl between the two of you and curl up right there. Hodari always gets the most lovestruck look in his eyes when she does. He loves you both so much, you're his entire world.

•He'll grab your leg and move it to drape across his, essentially tangling you both up in a mess of limbs. He wants to be enveloped by your touch as much as he can, and he wants to envelop you all the same.