Journal Entry- 27

Amy's fingers traced over the black ink, the words popping out of the page. It reminded Amy of braille, a little bit at least. What sort of ink was this? Was this a diary, or something... other? Amy wasn't so sure anymore. Her breath caught as she fingered the page's edge, gently flipping the page. In the bottom corner of the paper, it read: 𝒫𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝟤. Another point went to Elysia for the pretty handwriting. 

𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼:

𝒲𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓅          𝓅𝑔𝟨
𝑀𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝒹     𝓅𝑔 𝟪
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝑒𝓈𝓉                  𝓅𝑔 𝟫
𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃-                    𝓅𝑔 𝟣𝟣--- Amy stopped. There were other chapters, but this one had caught Amy's eye above all else. How could it not? Releasing a breath, she reread the fancy font. 

𝒮𝑜𝓅𝒽𝒾𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇- 𝓅𝑔 𝟣𝟥

Tears brimmed as Amy flipped the pages. Occasionally, a small tear could be heard, but it was Elysia's journal of all people, so Amy couldn't care less. She stopped as she reached the pages fancy font: 

𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻:  Jun, 17---(important note: three weeks since the murder, May 27**)

Once again, the ink popped out of the page, giving it texture. She flipped a couple more pages, curious to see how long the rant extended. It lasted about two whole pages. Reading the first few sentences, it was clear Elysia was the author. Scanning the text, Amy's jaw dropped. Her eyes returned to the top of the page, this time determined to read the entry all the way through.

𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒮𝑜𝓅𝒽𝒾𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀, 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 "𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜" 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝒪𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒𝒹. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒.

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝑜, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 "𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜" 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓅𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑜𝓍𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝐼𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃ℊ𝓁ℯ 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽. 𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈???

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓇𝓊𝒷𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁'𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈, 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒.

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮:                               𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂, 4.