On the same day the three landed .

Bangkok roads are not that much busy like other days but few cars are moving fastly and with tight security along with the chopper that is flying in the sky.. Yeah those cars and chopper belongs to Theerapanyakul's .  The first heir means Mangkorn, Second and third heirs Venice and phoenix are travelling to the organisation head quarters..

" Phi .."  Venice called Mangkorn..

"Mm.. "  Mangkorn who closed his eyes looked at him..

Venice is hesitant.

"Tell me Venice.."

"Is this good ? I mean that we are going instead of dad.. "

Phoenix also looked at them because he also have doubts...

"It is . Because you guys will be the next heirs of Theerapanyakul's.. "
Mangkorn said

"Are you not interested?"

Mangkorn shook...

"No buddy . I am not . I am happy with my company see today i am here to help you both. It's like a huge responsibility. I am not having any interest.. i hope you guys respect me.... " Finn said

They both nodded...

"Phi do you think that there will be a bloodshed in the process.. ?" Phoenix Opened his mouth for the first time from they started at their house...

Mangkorn sighed..

"You know what when you both left the mansion and stayed at condo for studying. One day dad and uncle Vegas are sitting in the room .. i went to them .. i explained them that I don't want to be the head of the clan.. they accepted but they never let me back away from involving in this.. they said that a big bloodshed is going to happen in the process we may lose our loved ones or our lives .. they left me alone but not this world . You guys know how the enemies tried to kill me . But they didn't succeed.. I am not weak even yai . He is like a time bomb .  That's why we survived until now. In this world especially in the mafia we shouldn't be weak.  There is no place for the weak. The Thorne of Theerapanyakul is the highest in the country. Many want to destroy our family and take over the clan. Everywhere there is foxes. Cunning and dangerous we should not be as a lion or tiger we have to be dragons and phoenix to destroy them."

Mangkorn said .. he knows that one wrong move whole clan is finished.. one mistake...

"Phoenix, Venice i am saying again there is no place for weak in this world. If you become weak even because of a person or a thing or an incident then you are finished . Never let your guard down .. i am not the heir of Theerapanyakul but i am here because I can't see you guys get hurt. I promised papa and uncles i will keep you safe . I promise I will never let you get hurt. Be yourself kill them if they do any extra.. even your heart is bleeding you shouldn't show to others . Even If you die inside never tell anyone who can hurt you... Remember you are living in the world that there is no place for tears... Tears will be the biggest weakness. Your weakness shouldn't be said to anyone they will use it on you only.. if you have anything like that leave behind... "

Mangkorn said he know why they are asking because they both have weaknesses. At least they leave all behind so that everyone can live happily in their own worlds..

Phoenix and Venice got into their deep thoughts again..

They all reached the HQ...

Phoenix and Venice are walking in the front ..

They reached the meeting room...

The opposite one is one of their partners and dealers..

Both the heirs sat on the head chairs ..