Chapter 6: The Night

A throaty moan escaped the younger of the two women as she bit down on her older lover's shoulder, eyes closing almost as tightly as her thighs around the raven haired goddess' hips, sensational pain shooting up her spine in rapid bursts.

"Does that hurt?" Freen asked breathlessly, her face buried in Becky's hair and her finger itself into Becky's body. Her scent was a mixture of shampoo and sweat and sex.

"Not enough..." Becky growled in return and shoved Freen off of her naked body, summoning her hidden strength and successfully flipping the larger female onto her back, the sudden urge to take control overwhelming the brunette. "Now shut your mouth and do as I say..."

Becky's change in demeanour caused such a thrilling sensation in Freen as she had never felt before. Her stormy eyes widened as her shoulders got pinned down to the mattress and Becky climbed on top of her, tightly straddling her hips. The woman was clearly not used to being forced into the submissive role, her confusion at her situation rolling in mixed expressions across her face as her young lover's hips started to move, grinding their dominant passion right into the core of Freen's being. She opened her lips in an attempt to protest, but was quickly subdued by Becky's hand covering her mouth, enforcing her command for Freen to stay silent.

"You don't always have to be in control, my love..." Becky moaned out lowly as she arched her back, eyes darkened by feral desire, glaring down at her lover. "Let go and watch how things turn out just fine..."

Becky's fingers curled tightly around Freen's shoulders in that instant and her nails could be felt against the slick skin. Before long they were scoring deep red lines right down the front of the older one's body, painfully marking their territory and leaving Freen to groan in ecstatic pain.

No moonlight filtered through the window that night; the rain beating its relentless rhythm against the glass, allowing little streams to cascade against the hard substance. The same scene was playing out in Becky's bed as the night drew on; two naked bodies writhing in perfect unison, moving to the melodic rhythm of their own cries of pleasure.

A point existed where their humanity faltered and gave way to pure animalistic instinct that drove their near-violent exhibitions. In their most feral form they performed the sacred ritual that pleased their natural gods and was in turn blessed with fiercely vigorous ardour to perform their desires with.

As a lightning bolt reached the earth, the brilliant flash illuminated the hot and humid room, posing Becky's beautiful body in such a way that gave Freen a wave of goosebumps. One hand gripped onto the enticing hip bone leading down to Becky's source of heat. On cue Becky moaned and rolled her hips harder, prompting Freen to grip her harder in return.

"Oh god..." Freen moaned as her other hand reached out to Becky's chest to gently, but firmly, settle on one breast. As Freen gave a pinch to the hardened pink peak, Becky cried out and threw her head back, her body shivering in intense pleasure.

After her lapse in control, Becky once again used her strength to impatiently roll Freen over between her legs. Freen groaned as she felt Becky pressing down on her back with one forceful hand. "It's my turn this time." Becky said with finality as she clamped down on Freen's shoulder, biting her with intent. "Becky, oh my god!" Freen gasped and whimpered. The more the pain, the more intense the pleasure.

Becky finished leaving her mark and started nipping her way down Freen's back, her hand gliding alongside. Once Becky reached the bottom of Freen's spine with her lips, her hand feathered over Freen's rear and down between her quivering thighs. Becky moaned deeply at what she felt.

Slowly but surely her fingers started to move and soon Freen was crawling onto her elbows before raising her rear for Becky to have better access to her body. "Deeper..." She begged her lover, wanting to feel everything Becky had to give. Freen found herself growling like a cat in heat as Becky grabbed onto her hip with one hand, while increasing her thrusting speed with the other.

"Let go, baby... let... go..." Becky leaned over and groaned into her lover's ear before flicking the tip of it into her mouth and trapping it between her teeth. She had bruised and beaten the goddess this night, left her ragged and in ruins, and now she wanted to put her back together again.

As Becky stretched her milky skin over the older woman's naked back, she revelled in the way their perspiration allowed unfettered movements during their erotic dance. Very soon her long fingers were curled into the back of Freen's dark mane, pulling her head back forcefully as if putting the brakes on the horse she was riding.

"Becky!" Freen yelped her young lover's name in surprise as she cocked her head back and bit down on her bottom lip when she felt the heat start to accumulate dangerously in the deepest crevices of her body. While her one hand kept Freen in place, Becky's other hand took her places she had never been before, working their skilful, magical ministrations between the clenching thighs of the goddess.

"Let go..." Becky whispered in earnest to match her frantic movements, the words coming out of her dry lips in a low hiss.

"Becky..." Freen whined throatily in response, her vision going dark even with her eyes wide open.

"Freen..." The smaller brunette urged her lover onward with her own pleasurable little whimpers.

"I... I love... you...!" Freen's body grew rigid and then lost itself in the shaking tremors that could be felt by Becky as they rippled through the lithe goddess once she finally reached that supreme level of ecstacy. Once her silence broke from her wracking body, Freen moaned deeply from within her chest as she let the sensations wash over her.

Soon she could feel herself drifting off into pure bliss once she had collapsed, allowing Becky to lay down on her back. Becky's own ragged breathing finally started to calm as she pressed gentle kisses into the back of Freen's neck, relishing in the feeling of her lover beneath her.

"I love you too..."