Episode 1: BONUS !

I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND ALSO I HAVE SCHOOL SO HOPEFULLY ILL UPDATE 1-3 TIMES A WEEK ! depends on how much I remember this book (alot)

TYSM FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND  VOTES! ILY ALL!

sorry i took so long i had no idea what to write for this HELP

basically they water fight on the camp wawanakwa beach !!

JULIA'S POV

I clambered onto and sat on my unflattering and hell-worthy bunk, checking for creases in my makeup with my phone camera, thinking about today. ALOT has changed since last season, atleast for me.

I sat there, bored as fuck, staring up at the decaying wood that props up my bunk above MK.

MK.

What was it about her?

We exchanged looks alot today, but I saw her looking at me.

"What was she looking at..? Do I have a pimple?" I thought aloud to the empty cabin, frantically whipping out my phone camera and checking.

Nothing.

I then got distracted by the pale moonlight, putting some sense of beauty into this experience. It was shite last season, I only got voted out because I wasn't THE BEST to Priya and that suck-up Millie. Then my mother came back once I lost the season, saying her career had a downfall and she "needed a place to stay."

Some background info on my bother:

THE MOST SELF ABSORBED PERSON EVER.

Be so forreal. All she talked about as I was a child was how she looked, if her skirt contrasted with her shirt well enough, if she needed to re-dye her roots or if her hair looked even REMOTELY greasy.

She ditched dad when I was young, and has had a total of probably 70 boyfriends since, none of which lasted long. The most recent one, however, managed to file a lawsuit against her and take half her money in a court trial i saw on TV. It was due to like, "Cheating and emotional damage" or something, but the judge seemed good friends with the guy so he beat my mom. 

Now she lives in my penthouse, and treats my stuff like shit too.

I filed a restraining order YEARS ago when I ran away, when my social media followers raised enough on my fundraise that I could buy myself a studio apartment with all my stuff and build up from there, especially when my posts blew up and I got large paychecks.

And here she was, calling me.

I let it go to voicemail to silence the hoe. (woah!)

______________

I stared at the door, wide open, the pale moon shining in and the winter air gushing through (annoyingly). I squinted to spot anything through its frame apart from the dock and the dying grass, but I spotted a reflection of dark, black hair behind a beach chair. It was propped up by the beach, and I spotted someone's legs from the bottom of it and a towel. There's only one person with long, black hair.

her.

MK'S POV

Man, this place rots, but the only thing that dosen't is the fact it has clear water at this one spot at the beach. I'm not a sea girl, but I needed SOMETHING to take my mind of Julia rather than slightly avoiding her. I need this alliance!

I rummaged through my small suitcase until I found an old wetsuit I packed. It was tight-fitting, but not too much because I haven't grown in size for the past 2 or 3 years. Nobody was in the cabin at the time, so I quickly changed, grabbed a towel and my MP4/earbuds swiftly, walking towards the beach and leaving the door wide open.