Make a Wish

Colin stopped before opening the front door. "Are you sure you're ready? Because I can cancel the string quartet," he joked, clearly stalling.

"Colin," Penelope began seriously. "I have never been more sure of anything. Now open the door to my flat and take me on every surface until I can't walk for days."

Colin swallowed, backing up so he could let her in. Once inside, Penelope's eyes widened in shock and she let out a gasp. "Colin..." was all she managed.

"I told you it would be worth the wait."

You see those moments in romantic comedies where the guy lays out candles and rose petals and soft music fills the room. Penelope had always thought they were rather cheesy and overdone, but deep down, she only felt that way because she thought no one would ever do that for her. To be proven wrong, to see it the proof of his love for her laid out in person, brought her to tears. Ugly tears. Loud, ugly sobs that caused Colin to panic. "I'm sorry," Penelope cried, hiding behind her hand as she tried to reel it in. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Pen, what is it? Is it too much? I can get rid of it! Don't worry, it's all gone!" He said, rushing around the apartment, frantically blowing out candles.

"No! No, don't," she protested, coming up behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist. "This is so unbelievably sweet, Colin. Everything about this day has just been so sweet. I don't know what I did to deserve you," she mumbled, likely getting tear stains all over his nice jacket.

Colin turned in her arms. "You didn't need to do anything, Pen. You're so perfect, and I'm the luckiest man in the world that I get to do this with you, that I get to be with you," he said, wiping away the tears. "I love you so much."

Penelope smiled, standing on her toes so she could kiss him. The kiss quickly turned passionate, and before long, their hands were drifting and Penelope was tugging at the hem of Colin's shirt. This time, he didn't stop her, and he began working at her clothes too, slipping her skirt past her waist, throwing her blouse across the room, and unhooking her bra. He was hungry, greedy, and desperate to touch and see every inch of her bare. Penelope felt much the same, fumbling over her hands to undo his belt and push his pants down to his ankles.

Finally, they had managed to perform a dirty tango over to her bedroom, falling onto the mattress without having let go of each other's mouths. With the last layer of clothing between them, Colin pulled back and took a second to appreciate the sight, slowly peeling away at the scrap of pink lace. He had seen her naked, both last night and that morning. He had even eaten her out and fingered her several times to completion, thoroughly enjoying every second. But this was different. It was intimate and raw on a whole other level.

"Fuck," they both said in unison, panting as they feasted upon each other's naked forms. 

Colin reached into his discarded pants for a condom and pulled one out, unravelling it over his painfully hard cock. "I was going to ask you how you wanted me, but I want to go slow. I want to savour this. Is that okay?" He asked, forcing himself to actually slow down as he caressed her arms and legs, electrifying her nerves with every movement.

"Yes," Penelope agreed, running her hands along his taut shoulders. She reflected upon Colin's urgency to make this moment special---perfect, as he had said so many times, and she realized that she wanted it to be perfect for him too. "I love you," she said, not needing to hear him say it back, but just needing him to know.

Colin couldn't resist going back in for another kiss. "I love you, Pen. So much," he said against her lips. He hovered above her, maneuvering her legs so she was comfortably spread open for him, before he lined himself with her entrance. "Let me know if I do anything you don't like."

She took his face in her hands, staring into his eyes as he gently penetrated her. "I'll like it all, Colin. It's you," she declared, closing her eyes to the delightful torturous stretch of his cock and kissing him as he pushed further. 

"In that case, tell me when I do something you really like, and I'll keep doing it," he said teasingly, nipping at the sensitive spot by her ear. He licked and sucked at her skin, allowing her to adjust to the feel of him. When he finally reached as far as he could go, Penelope let out a whine that he mistook for one of pain. "Are you alright, Pen?" He panicked.

"I'm fine, Colin. Amazing," she whispered. "Please, please move. I need to feel you."

Colin followed her orders, pulling out so that just the tip was inside of her, then pushing his way back in, repeating the motion over and over. He groaned as her velvety walls massaged his member, basking in the sounds that Penelope made underneath him. He bent his head so that his mouth reached her breasts and began suckling at them, occasionally grazing her nipples with his teeth just to hear her hiss with pleasure.

"Colin," she sighed when he moved to kiss her lips. She clung to his shoulders, pulling him impossibly closer until their bodies fused together in a heated embrace. "More," she begged, urging him to go faster, deeper, harder. 

Colin started to forgo the idea that this first time should last for hours. They had all night. They had forever. So he quickened his thrusts, reaching deeper with every one, turning his hips a little so that he hit that spot inside her that would leave her crying out for him. He hiked her legs up to his shoulders, pounding relentlessly as the bed squeaked under them. 

"Pen, oh God!" He cried. "Pen, are you close?" Penelope nodded against him, too lost for words. Colin could feel the telling clenching of her muscles around him and he knew that it wouldn't take much more to take her there. He reached a hand to where there hips met and put the perfect amount of pressure to her nub, circling it until she shattered into a million pieces. She came with a piercing scream that sounded almost like his name, and Colin followed shortly after, his bones turning to jelly as the waves rocked through him. A few minutes later, once they regained consciousness, Penelope curled herself into Colin's arms. Neither were quite ready for sleep, but they certainly didn't have the energy to go again yet. "So, what did you wish for earlier?"

He could feel her smiling against his chest. "I can't tell you," she said, her breath tickling the hairs there. "Then it won't come true."

Colin scoffed, pretending to sound offended. "But it's me, Pen! I thought you loved me."

Penelope turned her head, making sure he saw how she rolled her eyes at his antics. Truthfully, she couldn't wait for a future filled with his antics. "I'll have you know," she whispered, meeting his lips. "I have everything I've ever wanted right here."

Ever the obedient boyfriend, Colin did in fact take her against every surface of her apartment that weekend. It was by far her best birthday yet, only usurped the next year when Colin got down on one knee and proposed. What else could she say but yes?