ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀꜱʟɪᴅᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"In a world of boys, he's a gentlemen

"In a world of boys, he's a gentlemen." - Taylor Swift

ྀིྀི

Lunch with our group was fun, it felt as if we have been friends for years. I've never had a friend group like this, we all share similar interest and we all have the same humor. 

It was about 2:30 pm, we had finished lunch and were planning out what we should do the rest of the afternoon and even at night. We talked about going to the Teen Club, which was an automatic no because you needed a parent to sign you out and all of our parents were probably somewhere wasted. Anyways, we ultimately decided to go back to the water area and play some games. 

Thankfully, the walk wasn't bad, but the whole time walking there I decided to talk with Walker. He wasn't really that shy anymore, I mean a tad bit but not as much as before. 

ྀིྀི

-Time skip bc Im lazy-

ྀིྀི

We were next to go on the slide, Walker and I decided to go together since we were already in line together. "What if the waterslide breaks and we fall into the ocean." I say laughing, "I don't think you would be laughing if a shark ate you." walker said laughing back at me. We were dying laughing until the worker yell, "NEXT!" Damn did that give me a jumpscare.

Anywho, we plopped our double tube into the slide entrance. The lady help it while we climbed on, I was in the front while walker was in the back. "Your feet smell." I said sarcastically, "No they do no-." he replied but was cut off by the lady pushing our tube down the slide.

"HOLY SHITTT." we both screamed in sync. We were both hyperventilating not expecting that. He screamed like a girl, I found it funny, well after the fact, I was kinda screaming my ass off. It felt like 100 years of yelling at the top of our lungs and being on the verge of tears. We finally saw a light, luckily it was the end.

We didn't even realize but we were linking on to eachother, I could tell he had a slight blush. "sorry my bad." He said unlinking quickly, "don't sweat it." I said confidently. God, when did I get so confident, I never act like this. He blushed a little more and just stood there for a minute until the worker yelled at us, "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" 

"I swear these workers gotta get a grip." He said rolling his eyes, "Their just doing there job  Walker." I said laughing. We pulled our tube out of the water while laughing, man his smile was so cute and perfect.

After everyone just hung out for awhile, Xo had an idea, "Y'all we should have dinner together tonight." We all agreed. It was only 4 pm but by the time we walked back to our rooms, showered, and got ready it would be like 6:30 pm.

A/N- Didn't really cook here but wtv

520 words