ʙᴀʜᴀᴍᴀꜱ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"Just need you right here

"Just need you right here. You're like the only thing that I see" - Ariana Grande

ྀིྀི

"I told you they would notice." I said looking at the comments of the post I made. "You're suppose to be the one who doesn't care not me." Walker said looking at me. "You're right I don't care." I said opening my room door. "Wow beautiful." Walker said looking at the mess in my room. "I just have to change into my bathing suit and grab my backpack." I told him. He nodded and sat on my bed.

I grabbed a pink bikini, jean shorts, and a white tube top and changed in the bathroom. I came out and put together a bag with snacks and sunscreen. I also put on my shoes and jewelry. 

"You look good." Walker said smiling at me, "well thank you" I reply. "I already changed this morning, we can go to breakfast and see everyone. If you want." he told me, "sure." I reply.

We walk out of the room and start to head to the buffet area. "Wow walker look!" I say pointing out the window to the land area. "I'll take your picture." walker says putting his hand out and smiling. I hand him my phone and he takes a picture. "I am such a photographer." He says smiling at the picture he took. I smile at him and we continue to walk.

We make it to the buffet area and see everyone already at a large table. "Look who decided to join us!" Xochitl says teasing us, "I had to change." I say glaring at her. "Whatever you say." Xochitl says.

Walker and I go to get food and I decided to get fruit and a croissant. When I finished getting my food I head towards the table and sit next to Leah. "Anything you want to share?" Leah says winking at me. "Oh you are so gross." I say looking at my phone. 

After 30 minutes of eating and talking we decide it's time to get off the boat and explore the island. "Ok what first?" Mason asks. "Omg we should go to that hotel with the water park." Sophie suggests. We all agree and start to walk. Luckily it was only a 10-15 minute walk so it didn't take long. We all went to the ticket booth area and bought tickets and got wristbands. 

The first ride we go on is The Surge, It was a 2 person ride so walker and I went together. "HOLY SHITTTTTT" I yelled. "WE ARE GONNA FUCKING DIEE." Walker yelled. "TELL MY MOTHER I LOVE HERRR." I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I SEE THE FUCKING LIGHT." Walker said yelling at me.