ᴘᴜᴇʀᴛᴏ ʀɪᴄᴏ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

"In this world, it's just us

"In this world, it's just us." - Harry Styles

ྀིྀི

"BRO WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" I said hitting walker with a pillow. "Ok what the heck dude." he said yawning. "Come on we're in Puerto Rico." I said excitedly. "Ok, ok, I'll get up." He said getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom with clothes in his hand.

I also needed to get dressed so I look through my suitcase to see what to wear. I decided to wear jean shorts, a white tube top, and a pink bikini underneath. I also packed a small tote bag with money, sunscreen, and a towel.

"Ok Im ready." Walker said coming out of the bathroom and doing a little spin. "Wow look at you all dressed up, so fancy." I said sarcastically. He was wearing a Ron Jon surf shop t-shirt, with some swim trunks.

"Hold up you need sunscreen you're paler than a ghost." I said laughing at him. I pulled out the sunscreen from my tote bag and started applying it on his face and neck.

While putting sunscreen on his face we kind of just stared at each other. I noticed more of his freckles and realized how blue his eyes really were. After a while of just staring at one another I think we both finally realized and looked away.

"Alrighty, we're done!" I said giving him a smile. I opened the door and we both exited the room.

"So we have to meet the others at the loading dock, and so far only five of them are there." I told walker. He just smiled at me and nodded.

ྀིྀི

"LEAHHH!" I said running to her, she was there with Malachi, Mason, Dylan, and Brady. "Finally you are here I was getting worried you were dead." She said hugging me. "Nah, walker and I were so tired we just slept in my room last night since it was closer." I said hugging Leah back. We broke apart from the hug when we heard the others scream our names.