ꜱᴜɴʀɪꜱᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

"Sometimes I wonder when you sleep, are you ever dreaming of me?" - Taylor Swift

ྀིྀི

"Chicago Wake up come on!" I heard someone whisper in my ear while they tapped my shoulder. "W..What?" I said half asleep. I opened my eyes to see Walker, who had a big smile on his face. I check my phone to see the time, "walker its 6 am..." I say groaning. "Come on we have to go see the sunrise." he said begging me. "Ok fine whatever." I say sitting up, I always love sunrises. 

I go to the bathroom to brush my hair and use it of course. When I walk out I see a very happy walker, and we both walked out the room. "You must really like sunrises?" I said laughing, "yes I do thank you." he says proudly. "And Im guessing you're too much of a scaredy cat to go by yourself." I say smirking at him, "you didn't have to come you know." he says rolling his eyes. "What happened to Chicagooo wake uppp come onnn." I said mimicking him. "Whatever Chicago." he said side eyeing me.

We decided to go to one of the balconies on the top deck where we thought we would get the best view. "Oh walker look!" I said pointing to the sky, the sun was already rising. He turned but instead of looking at the sun he just looked at me and smiled. I obviously smiled back, "we are arriving in Cancun later this morning you excited?" walker asked me, "is that even a question?" I said sarcastically. I obviously was super excited to go to Cancun and hangout with the group there. 

"Holy shit what if the others see we are gone?" I asked realizing I hadn't of told anyone. "Stop other thinking everything they probably aren't even awake." walker said reassuring me. "Can we take pictures?" I asked hoping he would say yes, "uh yeah." he said in a very sassy tone which made me laugh.

ྀིྀི

@chicagobarton

Someone decided to drag me out of bed at 6am.

👤 tagged @walkerscobell 

liked by @Bradynoon,@charliebushnell, @walkerscobell and 103,256 others

@xochitlgomez - so this where y'all went huh! 

--> @chicagobarton - no shit

--> @user1- they gonna get her 

--> @user2 - def having a talk after this 1!

@Bradynoon - walker is the w rizzler

--> @walkerscobell - Im aware

--> @chicagobarton - y'all stfu

--> @user3- Chicago going through it rn

--> @user4 - the torture they put her through

@ryanreynolds - no way mini me took his girl to a sunrise

--> @chicagobarton - Ryan what

--> @sophiegrace - rip chicago

@aryansimhadri - walker the w rizzler!!

--> @chicagobarton - please stop im contacting my lawyer

--> @McKenngrace - aryan you better jump off the boat and save yourself

--> @user5 - BYEE

@walkerscobell - prettier then that sunrise

--> @chicagobarton - thanks twin

--> @user4 - omg 

--> @user5 - guys y'all seeing this

@user6 - walkers comment so sweet

--> liked by creator

View 1,985 more comments here

ྀིྀི

short chapter #yum