Another Cinderella Story (part 3 smut)

I hope this will be the last part but I might get more inspiration to do more sooooo we'll just see where the writing takes us. And if I end up doing some kind of smut in this I don't know how it will be it would be my first ever smut writing.

Warnings:
Age gap
Touching/ groping
Swearing
And most importantly....
Smut.

Word count: 3,598

***
After the encounter with the prick head I have as a step father I ran downstairs in a huff when I see Jeremy at the bottom of the stairs smiling a smug smile. I want to slap the piss out of that boy.

"You wanna go to the ball that badly with me, huh?" Jermey ask. Cocky mother fucker that one. He's had this weird obsession with me since he and his family moved in 10 years ago. He would corner me and try to make me touch him or he would pin me to table tops and try to touch me. I lost my first kiss at 15 and he tired to make me lose my virginity to him once my mother passed away from influenza. He forced one of the gardeners to hold me down as he was undressing himself. Cole walked in and pushed him alway yelling at him for doing such a cruel thing. He fired the gardener for his part in the action too. Ever since then Cole has been watching out for me.

"Shut the hell up Jermey." I respond to his snarky question walking past him looking up when I met his shoulder. Glaring the hardest glare that could kill someone.

"I'm going to the ball whether you like it or not." I conclude the conversation before he could even open his mouth going to my room but before I walked through my door I look at the clock.

With a sigh I whisper "9:30. That wraps up our day today folks!" I say looking in the small mirror above my dresser acting as if I'm on a tv show. I lay down in my bed trying to get comfortable flipping and twisting. I finally lay on my back with one arm resting on my stomach and the other behind my head thinking of Cillian.

That sweet voice. Almost as sweet as fresh honey comb. With his blue eyes that even shine in the beams of the moon. His hands. Much larger than my own.

I think as I hold up the hand that was on my stomach looking at it then smiling to myself as I remember the trace of his fingertips against my body. I slowly start to drift off into a sleep that I hoped would be about Cillian.

***
That morning I woke up at 5:30 ready to start my day. Looking forward to that night.

I hop out of bed to find an old pair of sweats to slip over the leggings I already had on. I found one of Cole's old sweatshirts from his school he graduated from putting on a zip up jumper to protect myself from the chilly morning as I do the chores outside. I found a pair of my fluffiest pair of socks and once again pulled on my muck boots threw my hair into whatever you call that mess on top of my head.

I collect the eggs. Rake the horse pins along with feeding them. I broke the ice from the water trough. I made my way to the cows yard to let them out of the barn when I see something on the fence post, waiting. I continue to walk when I see Fran on one of the post and she starts walking towards me when she heard my voice yelling softly for her.

"Oh hello my sweet girl!" I pick her up and continue walking as I pet her. I set her down on the hay bail next to the barn door as I hear footsteps coming from the alleyway between where the cows go into and the horses. I get ready to do something I don't know what but something when I see Cillian poke his head around the corner.

"Good morning love" he says with a warm smile that melts away the cold air rushing through my vines.

"Cillian! What did we talk about yesterday?" I say laughing slightly turning around to open the door once more.