Your Not the Same. (pt 2)

Warnings:
Talks of smut
Talks of failed pregnancies

Word count: 1,644

***

Two months later I was in Cillians trailer reading a book I got on the way here, waiting for him to come back from filming. I was just in one of his knitted sweaters and a lacy white thong that he had gotten me for Christmas a few months back. I didn't think much of the clothes I was wearing I woke up with him not in bed and me naked and the first thing I saw was his sweater and once I got up to use the bathroom my thong was the first this I opened my suitcase to but when Cillian got back he liked everything he saw.

Cillian walked into the trailer already unbuttoning his shirt ready to get out of his costume for the day. I hadn't heard him come in over my music I turned up with the speakers placed around the trailer. I was making grilled cheese. I have been craving grilled cheese and Cillian usually makes them but he was gone and I wasn't expecting him to be back soon so I took matters into my own hands.

I was listening to "I don't dance" from high school musical two. I was dancing in one spot in front of the stove singing along to the words until I stopped when I felt a pair of cold hands come up behind me running up my thighs to my waist when I felt a hot breath against my neck, brushing the hair that was falling from the back of the messy bun I had in. Light kisses behind my ear made me let out a breath leaning into what I expected was my husband's chest.

"How was filming today darling?" I asked still slightly swaying to the music I had turned down. I felt him let out a breath kissing the side of my head.

"It was just another day in paradise baby. I'm assuming your day was usual. Reading? Cooking? Listening to some questionable music?" He replied laughing turning me around by my waist so I was facing him. His Thomas Shelby hair cut making him look more harsh than what he is. I put one of my hands on his chest and the other on the back of his head messing with the shortly cut hair smiling. Yes we still had some disagreements here and there but nothing serious. We have both been trying to communicate better and telling each other what bothers us instead of bottling it up.

"Yes sir. Great day! Better now that you're here." I smile looking into his eyes. He leans forward kissing me softly then pulling away again.

"I'm gonna shower then maybe we can watch a movie?" He asks rubbing my sides with fingers like feathers tickling slightly making goosebumps arise from my skin. I bit the inside of my cheek nodding.

***
Later that night after we ate dinner. I wasn't very hungry after my grilled cheese so I just ate some pickles and Oreos for dinner and Cillian scowled me all dinner for just eating that but that's all I was hungry for. We climbed up in bed about to watch Poldark I know Cillian says he hates it but I know deep down he loves watching it with me and pouts when I watch an episode without him.

I'm laying on his chest running my fingers across his stomach and chest and tracing the temporary tattoo he had for Peaky Blinders while he ran his fingers down my spine underneath his sweater I was still wearing.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" He asked tilting my chin up with his fingers so I look at him.

"No I don't think so darling but Thank you handsome." I say back kissing his chest and he hums. I smirk against his skin sitting up further to kiss his collar bone as he tilts his head back against the pillows.

"Oh darling you don't know what you do to me." He says breathless almost. I get up and straddle his waist putting my hands on his chest.

"Oh but I do know..." I respond looking into his eyes slowing grinding myself on him his head shoots up from the pillow to look at me gripping my hips to stop my movements. I pout slightly.