Chapter 4

"... And ladies and gentlemen! We have never seen this before!"

"Indeed Mark! Miss Nalu launched eight feet into the air, rotated 360 degrees, and landed safely on the rolling wave."

"That's going to give her a perfect ten Mike!"

I run to my group and launch myself on them. They didn't mind me being wet as they congratulate me. Dan pulls me on his shoulders and we walk to the podium. I think I got this in the bag if neither of the other surfers get a ten.

"...And on first place, with the score of a perfect ten... NALU PETERSON!" Dan pushes me and I walk on the podium, receiving the cup and a bottle of coke. I show the cup to everyone and shake the coke as if it was champagne. They brought a bottle of champagne but with me being a minor, they changed it to a coke instead.

............

"When are you leaving?" He sighs and sits next to me, pushing back a strand of hair from my face.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow morning." He leans in and pecks my cheeks before caressing the side of my cheek. I don't know the nature of our relation but I know that I'm starting to have feelings.

"Are we keeping contact?" I mumble.

"Of course we are! Just because we aren't going to be near each other doesn't mean you don't count in my life!"

"That was so cheesy..." I giggle

"I try"

Sorry It's so short! It's more of a filler... But to be forgiven... DOUBLE UPDATES!