Literally Two-Faced

When Harry heads over to me I smile and started to go through the door and down the steps. When I got down to the floor I saw that Quirrel was there and Harry was trying to go extremely slowly. Quirrel bowed to me before I sat down on the steps directly in front of the mirror of erised.

I hear Harry wince once he sees Quirrel, with his back to him. "You?" Harry says dumbfounded, while Quirrel turns to him. "No, i-it can't be. Snape, h-he was the one—" Then, Harry gets cut off by Quirrel. "Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor, st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?"

"But-but that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me." Harry just says, at this point I'm not sure if he is talking to himself or Qurriel, who was just grinning evilly which wasn't a good look. "No, dear boy. I tried to kill you!" He screamed while Harry looked even more dumbfounded than before.

"And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little countercurse." Quirrel was saying to Harry. Since I had enough of them talking without me involved, I think I'll get involved, "You do know that I'm here and it's rude that you haven't said something to me." I rolled my eyes while flipping Harry off since he scowled at me.

"Snape was trying to save me?" He said like it was the most unbelievable thing to ever happen. "I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween." Quirrel told him even though no one asked if he saw Harry as a threat. "Then-then you let the troll in!" Harry screamed in a eureka moment.

"Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again." Quirrel ranted on and on, while turning to the mirror. "He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand, I'm never alone. Never."

"Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?" He finished. Harry might have thought that he was talking to anything that listened, but I know he was asking my dad. "Use the boy." I heard my dad say and Harry looked around the room even more dumbfounded.

"Come here, Potter. Now!" Quirrel demanded while facing back to him. "Tell me, what do you see?" He asked with a glare and scowl. The look in Harry's face showed that he would have had something, maybe the stone. Which I knew when he decided to reach to touch his pocket. I guess that also didn't go unnoticed. "What is it? What do you see?" He demanded even further.

"I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the House Cup." He stutters attempting to be confident but failing miserably. "He lies." The wispy voice of my dad saying. "Tell the truth! What do you see?!?!" Quirrel screams. "Let me speak to them." I heard my dad say as Harry backed away.

"Master, you are not strong enough." Quirrel said with his voice laced with worry. "I have strength enough for this." My dad said. So Quirrel complied and started to slowly take off his turban. When he started this Harry started running to the stairs, so I got up and went to sit cris-cross applesauce in front of the mirror.

When he was finally done unwrapping the turban, I was met with my dad's chalk white face. He looked at me and smirked, so I smirked back and started to hum to myself since I knew that this would take awhile. "Harry Potter. We meet again." Dad said while looking straight at Harry.

"Voldemort." Harry gasped in disbelief. "Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket." Dad told him, talking about the stone.