√4

✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ 

Around the person she always get nervous.. and is scared of his gaze

And then 2 boys come towards them and sat infront of Y/N... She was shocked cuz one was the boy whom she bumped in the infirmary and the other one was Jungkook...

Jungkook looked at her for few seconds without any emotions and then started to talk to her father...

While the boy who was sitting beside him was smiling at Y/N continuously Y/N also gave him a small smile...

After few minutes of talking.. her father suggested that they should talk in person... While Y/N was confused which boy she's gonna marry...

When she heard her father she stood up from her seat and the boy next to Jungkook stood up too... "Jihoon!! You're not going with them... Let them have some privacy"

Mrs.Jeon scolded him and he sat back on his seat... While Jungkook stood up and indicated Y/N to follow him...

She quietly started to follow him and then they reached the garden of the restaurant... Till then no one spoke anything..

But the silence was broken by Jungkook... "So you're Y/N??"  Y/N instantly nodded her head...

He sigh and spoke "look Y/N.. your father told me everything about you.. and I hope we both could get together.."  Y/N again nodded her head...

He knows Y/N is scared of him since the first day he made eye contact with her in the college he sigh heavily..

Because whenever he made eye contact with her..she gets nervous.. she always looked down and her eyes show a different kind of emotion or you can say fear...

So before proceeding further into this relation he needs to make her comfortable around him... And he didn't wanted a relation with her in which they are not ready to open up with eachother...

"And please don't be scared of me I'm not gonna eat you..."  He chuckled.. Y/N smiled a little at him...

"Actually I'm not scared I'm just... I always get nervous when you're around..." She said and hung her head low...

"Nervous?? But why?? Leme know.. I'll try to change myself..." Y/N looked at him being confused...       

"Umm... You didn't show any emotions so I thought you're scary type of person... And hate people around specially me..." She finnally said what was roaming in her head...

He chuckled and spoke "I'm not scary..
It's just I want people to be scared of me.. that's the reason I control my emotions.. and yeahh you are right hate too many people around me.. Y/N made an 'O' face...

He looked at her and continued "And.. my mother suggested me that I should change myself and my nature.. so.. I'm gonna change myself for you.." He said and Y/N instantly made eye contact with him..

"You n-no need to change yourself for m-me.. I'll adjust.." Y/N said.. and Jungkook smiled lightly..

"I'm changing myself for your father.. he had done many things for me.. As he is like a father to me.. and you're his daughter so I want to make our marriage work.." He quated..

After few more minutes of talking they decided to went inside... But before that Jungkook's brother came and smiled at Jungkook naughtily..

Jungkook understood something is gonna happen.... he opened his mouth to say something but it was too late.. Jihoon had already dragged Y/N with him....