√1

✿✿✿

A/N Pov~~~

"Appa!!!" A girl shouted from upstairs, And her father came running...

"Sweetie, What happened!!?? Why are you shouting??" He asked his daughter

"Appa!! There was a lizard in my room" she complaint...her father breathed out heavily and spoke "Don't worry I will tell jung to take care of it" she nodded and went downstairs along with her father...

"Appa, You said we are going somewhere today??" Her father looked at her for awhile and said "Umm, Yeah we were going but not today, day after tomorrow..I still need to decide it.." she looked at him confused

"What appa?? What you need to decide??" She asked innocently with her doe eyes.. her father chuckled at her cuteness...

"Ummm.. I'll tell you later" her father stated and she nodded still being confused..

"Sweetie, You should go to bed now it's getting late" his daughter nodded and went upstairs in her room...

--------

Mr.Kim Pov~~~

It's so hard for a father to raise his child alone, I wish her mother was still here with us... but she choses someone else in place of her daughter..

Nevermind she's my daughter and I have raised her well, it's been 12 years since she has left, I didn't got guts to tell Y/N about her mother's sins, I told Y/N that her mother died in a car accident.

At that time she was just 10 she cried so much for her mother I told her that she's with us, she's inside our heart and the innocent girl accepted it, she asked me about her dead body so I told her that her body got totally burned in that accident.

I didn't have any other option rather then telling her the lies cuz I didn't wanted her to think bad about her mother, because if you love someone and he/she breaks your trust or heart then the person is completely ruined they didn't found anything to Handle themselves and their emotions.

And I didn't wanted my daughter to break down.. I wanted her to grew up as a healthy child like other childrens, I didn't wanted to ruin her childhood by thinking that it's her mistake that her mother left her..

I sometimes regret my decision that I should have tell the truth at the very first place cause now I can't tell her the truth.. and I will try to hide it as long and I can...

Now the main topic is, I thought to arrange her marriage with my childhood friends son, His son Jeon Jungkook is so nice, he's perfect for my daughter but the thing I'm scared about is that he's a Mafia, it's not like he's a bad guy..

I have known him since his childhood the thing is that will Y/N be able to live with him?? Will she ever be able to love him, or she will accept a Mafia as her husband or not??

She's a innocent girl she didn't know about this cruel world... her world has been in this mansion only, Jungkook is nice for my daughter but... is she perfect to become his wife??

She didn't even know what are the roles of a wife, what a wife should do and what are her husband rights on his wife What should I do?? He's a nice guy but... Arghh!!!

Today I had planned a dinner date with my friends (Mr.Jeons) family but then my thoughts stopped me to do soo...so I cancelled today's plan..I need to think more about it...