√3

✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ 

Y/N looked herself in the mirror and a tear escape from her eyes... She took off all the jewellery she was wearing and messed up her hairs.

After few minutes of crying she came out of the washroom and look here and there in corridor as she didn't want to meet anyone in this state..

She fastly started to run towards the infermary as no one would be present there and she could change her clothes...

Right now she just wants to go home... She's not feeling good because of the things happened with her earlier...

She entered inside the infermary and "Ouch!!" She again bumped into someone this time both of them fell on the floor..

The boy stood up while Y/N was still on the floor trying to stood up as she fell little hard and got hurt...

The man sigh and made her stood up by holding her arms... She groan and stood straight..

She hung her head low as she didn't wanted to look at the person... She stood quite for few seconds and the man crossed his arms around his chest...

She thought to apologize to him... As it was her mistake... She peeked alittle and felt that he's around her age...

He looked quite rich and respectful cuz of his attire..."Sorry Sir"  she said and moved aside so he can go...

He uncrossed his arms..But he didn't move from his place and stood there..Finnally she looked at him and saw he was looking somewhere...

She moved her gaze in that direction and saw one more man standing near the door...It was Jungkook she widened her eyes...

She looked back at the man and saw his head was hung low...

She understood something is wrong there she tried to excuse herself and get out of the room but Jungkook didn't move aside from the door...

Instead he said "Tell me why are you here??" No on replied to him.. he shouted this time "I told you to not come here... but you never listens to me!!"

The boy and Y/N spoke at the same time... "Umm..I-" Jungkook interrupted by shouting "Shut up!! Now came with me!!" He went out of the infirmary...

The boy looked at Y/N and smiled gloomly as he also left the room...
Y/N was shocked... She try to understand whom Jungkook was shouting on..

She shrugged her thoughts and changed her clothes...

-----------

Y/N was sitting in living room watching 'Shinchan' on the TV screen... Mr.Kim just returned from the office and sat beside Y/N on the couch...

Y/N greeted him and side hugged her father... She stood up from the couch and went to kitchen..she come up with a glass of water and give it to her father...

Mr.Kim smiled and took the glass from her hand and drank it... he indicated her to seat beside him and ruffled her hairs and spoke...
"Dear, I- actually I arranged your marriage with someone..."

Y/N's smile dropped from her lips she looked at him cluelessly as she didn't understand what her father's word meant... Mr.Kim sigh and continued...