√6

✿✿✿

"Y/Niee come fast!!"  Jungkook shouted from outside her house... He was standing infront of the door leaning against his car...

"Coming!!" Y/N shouted back and got out of the house... Wearing a beautiful dress... 'She looks cute' Jungkook thought..

And kept on staring at her... He muttered "Beautiful" Y/N blushed and put few hair strains behind her ears...

Suddenly she remembered about the kiss and her cheeks turned into crimson... Well actually it wasn't a kiss we can call it a peck...

She saw Jungkook is so lost somewhere she waved her hands infront of him and called out his name...

He scratched the back of his neck due to embarrassment... "Shall we go?"  Jungkook questioned and Y/N nod

He made her seat on the passenger seat and he started the engine followed by his guards...

Y/N kept on taking about stupid things to him... She told him about her childhood, school, friends and likes..

While Jungkook just kept on humming and nodding his head.. Jungkook thought to put his hand on her thighs...But then he backed off...

She's still uncomfortable around him... And what if after his stupid actions she will starts to get nervous around him... And what if she's still in shock about what happened that day...

Jungkook thought all this and just focused on driving... They are going on a date as her father said Y/N needs to get comfortable around him...

Jungkook decided to firstly took her to  Aquarium then for Skating then Namsang Tower and lastly to ice cream parlour....

"kookie are you listening me??" Y/N spoke and Jungkook looked at her trying to process what she called him just now..

"Kookie??" He mumbled Y/N nod and said... "I thought to give you a nickname, did you like it??" Jungkook nod and grinned...

"Ohhh... My brootherrr got a cute nickname... Uhh??" Jihoon commented and smirked at Jungkook who was looking at him through internal mirror...

Y/N got all shocked because she thought only Jungkook and she were in the car... She was looking back at Jihoon with wide eyes

"I don't know why..This stupid monkey hang up with us... I think he loves to invade others privacy... ignore him Y/N" Jungkook mocked Jihoon and he gave him a annoying look..

After travelling for almost one hour.. They arrived at aquarium and spend their time with eachother... They saw types of fishes, water plants and etc...

While Jihoon keep on annoying Jungkook and they end up bickering with eachother... And Y/N loves to see their funny fight!!

After they went for skating... Y/N didn't know how to skate as she has never come for skating before...

"Ahhh kookie!! My legs are wiggling I can't skate.." she cried out..

"Try to balance your body waight on the skates and then slowly move forwards.." Jungkook instructed her...