√5

✿⁠ ✿⁠  ✿

She smiled and thanked him... They first decided to go in brides section...

When they entered all the stall bow them Y/N bowed them back as her father always told her to do so..And Jihoon too bowed them back... but Jungkook just nodded his head...

"She's my fiance I want you all to show her the best gowns of your store.." he said in his scariest aura.. the staffs bow and left...

After sometimes some staffs come with few dresses they showed it to them... They both picked a gown of their choice... And Jungkook told her to try both the gowns...

She went in the changing room...
While Jihoon was sitting quietly... He felt like third wheel between the couples but he can't do anything cuz he was the one who insisted himself to tag along...

Y/N come out wearing the gown which she had chosen for herself...

(Gown which Y/N chosed)

Jungkook observe her from head to toe and said to wear the gown he had chosen for her...

Y/N went to changing room and come out wearing the gown chosen by Jungkook he stood up from his place and observe her every detail...

He came closer to her and put few hair strains behind her ears... She just blushed and looked down... 

(Gown chosed by Jungkook)

"Did you like this one??" Jungkook asked "Yeah!! So much..!!" She replied

"So we going to purchase this one"  Jungkook said Y/N shook her head as 'NO'  "this one is too heavy... I can't walk properly after wearing this.."  She said

"You're going to be Mafia King's Queen so just dress like my Queen babe..." he replied..  "But... okkkaayy!!" She agreed