Chapter 4; There's Fire in Soweto

Diant POV

As I pour his drink, It takes upon the strongest will power I have left within me to not squirm under this guy gaze....not that I'm afraid of his stares rather I'm intrigue with so much passion and..and lust. What's happening to me? So help me God!
And God can this feelings not be so blunt, like I know he wants me just as I want him. But I am here to work and not have sexual moments with some stranger..a hot one by that way.

By the thought of me being here to work only got my mind thinking straight once again, as well as my body somehow acting in accordance.

***

Author POV

At the Moonlight Airway

C'mon don't you know how to do your damn job, I'm going to make sure all of you gets fire because your don't deserve to work here. Trust me! you thieves wouldn't like what else I will do to your if I don't get my diamond bracelet back. How can you motherf*cker say y'all don't know where my diamond bracelet is...guess one of you have stolen it. You all are damn thieves!!!

Sorry Miss Charlotte for this inconvenience, I am one of the supervisor for the management team and I promise we are going to find your bracelet and it'll be returned to you. Please, we don't want to loose our jobs.

Uh who ask for a damn introduction uhn? and what give you the nerves to speak when I'm not done talking. And how rude you are! To call my 'diamond bracelet' just a bracelet. Do you know how much my diamond bracelet cost. I guess you don't cause if you do, you wouldn't still be here looking like stray dogs trying to act all sorrowful and saying bla bla bla.......................................................

Infact it's only one thing that's holding me from calling the cops on y'all. All because the owner of this Airway, is someone very dear to me, or else..ha! Your poor asses would have been enjoying in hell by now. I give you all an hour..I mean AN HOUR ONLY! to find what is mine and return it to me. Cause I cannot be seen standing out here talking with cheap people like you all are.

Return my diamond bracelet to the Garzillia's Hotel, my Father's hotel.
Hey stupid! should I also tell you how to do your damn job? Sorry m'am. Open the damn car door and keep your apology to your stupid self. You all just gets on my nerves, just by looking at y'all. Gawddddd!

Who does she thinks she is? All because she has some money doesn't give her the right to insult us. Shut up all of you !!!! And get to work. Make sure you find that bracelet...I mean diamond bracelet within 30 minutes so that within the next 30 minutes, it can be returned. Ok boss we will do just that, and we are so sorry that this has to happen 😔 😔.
Apologies not accepted until you find that diamond bracelet! And get to it now!