Chapter 5; I PRAY TOO

Diant POV

TWO DAYS LATER.....

I just can't get him out of my head! Makes me second guessing why I didn't take my chances with him on that flight. For fuck sake I think I should find a way to stop thinking this much about him cause it's really messing with my mind. And the fact that when I refused to talk about my encounter with him to my colleagues the other day, got me receiving cold shoulders lately especially from those slutty looking females.

Guess they must have listened to what that crazy Carine might have said...like she always has the worse to say about me. Just so I look bad in the eyes of others, not that I care. There can be whatever rumours out there about me now or whenever, I DON'T CARE! cause I know myself and what I stand for.

C'mom, c'mon turn the radio on! It's Friday night and I won't be long gotta do my hair put make up on...

Hearing my phone rings for the third time, I hastily answer the call.

Hey bitch I've been calling you like forever. Who were you fucking with or let's say.... fucking with in your mind cause I know your dirty mind always on alert for the best fuck of your life every free moment you have out of work. And I know your schedule girl so don't give me the crap of an accuse saying you were busy with work. And I know....

Hey girl..hello to you too! Hearing my best friend Mia blabbering on the phone got me smiling. She always brightens my day even though she can be more than a hand full at times ☺
'Don't gave me that,' I heard Mia responds. Anyways I'm calling to remind you that I know within the next few weeks you will be on leave and that you promised me..when you do, we will hang out throughout. I miss you bitch.

Aww I miss you too fucker..yea that's how we call each other, funny right? I too can't wait to get rolling with you girl! and I have so much things planned out you know.
Uhun I know right...guess whatever you have planned out, must be dripping hot 🔥 as hell! Can't wait to get the party starteddddd bitch, she squeals in a loud tone.

I can tell fucker, by the way you are literally screaming out your lungs ha! We will have all the time to ourselves sweetie. And when the time reaches, come get me ASAP!
Don't say it hard girl...I'm gonna be there beyond ASAP 😁😁 OK bye know you gotta work, even though I wish I can talk to you all day long.
Ok bye! But know that drinks are on you tho.

And just like that I hung up the phone and bust out laughing, Knowing fully well she wouldn't be in favour that she pays for drinks. And that she would've definitely objects to that. I Can only imagine the shock and irritated look on her face right now. Haha got you right there girl..I mean fucker.

Placing my phone down on the shelf, I quickly went to take a shower. After having done with my bath, I put on clothes for today's work. Today I'm wear a grey blazer instead of a pants. Under my blazer lies a mid length coat skirt, blue in colour. With a white sleeve tucked in the skirt....not forgetting my three inch black stelloto heels. Yeah today I'mma rock! With an enthusiasm smile I grab my bag, place my phone in it and here I am on my way to work. God I hope this day be of peace to me 🙏
Oops don't be shocked I pray too!