Chapter 6; The urge to get rid of an uninvited guest

Brads' POV

In Spain, Madrid

****

Waking up to the vibrating beeps of my phone, I see a message notification from my best friend and so called personal assistant.
Seeing what's on the screen, my eyes literally pops out and...WTF!!
What's this bitch doing coming over there after I've warned her not to ever step foot near me and my daughter. And she dares to cause a scene at my airways accusing my workers of theft. Thank God I'm done with with whatever meetings I'm here for. She's going to get from me what she deserves and will never forget it.

Quickly I got done with my bath, putting on my clothes I hear my phone rings...who the fuck is it? I thought. Seeing a call from my home tel number, I quickly answer the call. Hi daddy I miss you!
I hear a sob...Hey my pearls, my little angel daddy misses you alot baby. Guess what! I'm coming back today, matter of fact I'm even preparing to go to the airport right now sweetheart.

Really daddy? I'm so happy. Can't wait to see you. Your Heaven has a surprise for you, when you return ok!

Oh really what surprise do you have for me my angel? When you return dad...and trust me it's a good one. Hmm I know cause my Heaven always got good taste. Hehe ok dad, get ready then. We'll talk when you are here bye! Love you. Love you to the moon baby, bye.

Hanging up the phone I literally have tears wailing in my eyes. Hearing that little soft voice and when she sobbed tightens my heart. I can't wait to see my daughter, the best thing that has ever happened to me. I promise to keep her safe always. Having the tought that my child could be in danger at any momment triggers me into anger. She's just a child and haven't done anything to have experience the terror she has experienced and from that slying bitch Charlotte.

Well I have come to see through her and her evil deeds...and she can never come near my daughter ever again. Else I'm going to destroy her for good this time around.

As soon as the plane landed and I was told that we have arrived at the Moonlight Airway, my airport, I didn't waste time. Getting up I walk towards the exit. Walking down the stairs of the plane I'm greeted by several workers but I don't give a fuck about speeches right now. All I think about is me getting home to my daughter.

Everyone knowing what to do did their job, and here I am in my limbo along with my driver who's driving. I can't help but feel so anxious that this bitch Charlotte is in my city, that too so closed to my daughter. Zac! Drive faster. I told my driver. Definitely Sir. He responds.

As we entered through the gate towards the house....I can't help the smile plastered on my face. I didn't wait for the car door to be open for me as I did so myself. Shocked by my hasty behaviour my driver just kept quiet. Sure boy, you do know when to not speak, I thought.

Hey Natalie! Hi boss, Heaven is upstairs sleeping. She got too excited that you were coming back. Jumped all around, got tired and fell asleep. That's exactly Heaven ha! Thanks Natalie for taking care of my daughter, I wouldn't be more grateful to you. Oh stop that ok, Heaven is like a grandchild to me and she's an amazing kid. I don't regret having her in my care one bit.Well you seem off is everything ok Brads?

That's what I like about Natalie, she care deeply that she notices any slight changes . I'm fine Natalie. Just that I have to take care of of some univited guest...And who is that uninvited guest dear? She asked. Charlotte. What! O my God no! I could see how shocked she is and the terror on her face when she heard Charlotte's name..No worries Natalie...trust me I'm going to take care of it. No worries, I hug her.

Noticing her tension going away, she slowly release herself from the hug. Ok I trust you dear and I believe all is going to be ok. No one is going to hurt my little Heaven ever again.I could tell how sincere she is with her statement, and I'm so grateful that she loves my daughter to such extent, couldn't pray for more.