CHAPTER 2

MUMBAI

AUTHOR POV--

It's time of Fajr and she was praying her salah as usual tears are flowing from her eyes like river in prayer she is saying..

"Ya mere rab aap to jantey ho mere Dil me kya hai or me har wakt bas aap par yakeen karti hu kyuki aap hi har cheej kartey ho mujeh har mere kaam me aapki marji chahiye me apni last saans tak sabr karungi lekin mere baba( father) ke matter me mujhse sabr nahi ho pa rhah hai aaj kitne jyada saal gujar chuke hai unhe coma me gaye magar fir bhi mene umeed nahi Hari or yakeen hai ke aap jald s jald unhe theek karenge bas yahi dua hai meri. Ameen"

(Or, my Lord, you must know what is in my heart, or I have always trusted in you because you have made me happy; I desire your wish in my life; and I will be patient till my last breath, but my father. I am losing patience with this situation; how many years have passed since he was in a coma, but I have not lost faith or confidence that you would make him happy soon and make him well again. Ameen)

After making dua, she went to her father and asked for his blessings.
After that, she went to the kitchen and completed all domestic tasks. At 7, she went to her sister's room and woke her up like a child; her sister was younger than her, and she loved her sister more than herself, sending her to college. After a while, she went to her mother, who was sitting in the backyard of their house.

Noor pov--

"Ammi kya kar rhai hai aap or yaha akeli kyun bethi hai" she said while hugging her from back(ammi what are you doing here and why are you sitting alone)

"Kuch nahi beta bas bethi thi tum ek kaam Karo market se meri medicine le aao, meri medicine khatam ho chuki hai or sar bhi kafi dukh rhah hai" she said with a small smile(nothing beta do my inner work please go and buy my medicine...I have a headache)

"Okk ammi aapne pehley kyu nahi bataya me abhi lati hu, I'll be back soon" I said and wet away from there (why your didn't told me earlier wait I'll buy)

While traveling, I overhear something that piqued my interest.

"You know beast killed the officer" a man said with scary eyes to the other one

"Yeah yeah I know and this time the body was not looking like a human beings body, how badly he killed him" the other one said

"Hm...black poison was also there at that time" again the same man said

I was shivering hard because once I saw the black poison 3 years ago he was looking dangerous I still can't forget his danger eyes...

3 years back

Noor pov--

I was seated in a cafe when I noticed that a large crowd was fleeing in all directions. When I heard gunshots, I lost all sense of reality. I grabbed everything I owned and bolted from the cafe.

I was terrified when I was running, and I either crashed into someone or someone caught me around the waist to stop me from falling.

When I stared at his face, I began to tremble with panic because in front of me was a man wearing a mask, staring at me stupidly or with long hair and green eyes. He made me stand, and I began running without thinking. I heard another gunshot and turned away to see him kill someone.

Present

I couldn't even know that I'm trembling by just remembering the past. I know that there are so many gangsters in Mumbai but their names can shiver anyone. I start walking again.

SOME OTHER CHARACTERS

BLACK POISON-- seems like 29 year old who doesn't have heart instead of a heart he has Stone at that place where no pain can ever happen while killing anyone. He has beautiful hazel green eyes and long black hairs which are always tied up in a rubber.