"Five Months Later"

(Narrator's POV)

It's been five months since this all started. The bullying , the Lozers , the P.K.'s,  the school , the AVR and dash left.As always life goes on without rainbow. The same goes on, the bullies still bully The Lozers  and always reminded them of rainbow crash that breaks the lozers heart.

But not today, cause today is where it's going to be right,                                                                                                  

  today is where it all happens again,                                                                                                                                        

  today is where it all change                                                                                                                                                       

  today is where it all became different                                                                                                                         

 today is the day the revenge starts

Today is the School Grouping Year (SGY) . SGY means in every 10 years the biggest school always         pick 5 members for them to team up and of course CHS is one of the biggest school in the whole universe.

Here are the 5 schools the CHS picked:

#Simple Earth School                                                                                                                                                                   

#Magic High School                                                                                                                                                                       

 #World Divine High                                                                                                                                                                         

#College High School                                                                                                                                                                 

 and the one and only

#Skylar Cloud High

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! what will happen next.                                                                                                                          and I am really sorry i haven't updated soon.                                                                                                          I'm just so super duper busy with all the school and the homework                                                       and the prison oops!!!! i mean school and the workhome.                                                                             ooh i already said that but you know what i mean.

anyways (Clears Throat)                                                                                                                                                       OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what will happen.                                                                                                                         will the P.K. and the SCH (Skylar Cloud High)                                                                                                         find out that dash is in that school.                                                                                                                             will the P.K. bully dash again? or is it the other way around?

who would be shocked? (Silence)                                                                                                                                     "I don't know why are you staring at me!!! hmmm!!"

Anyways as Always:

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!!!!!!!!