"The Tour - Part 1"

(Narrator's POV )

"Let's start the tour shall we?" Asked SS

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So the tour began with Sunset leading the way for all if them. The students, the teachers and even the Principals.

You couldn't even tell that if she really is nervous because her face is always smiling and not a gin of nervousness at all.

When SS stared the tour, she already thought about what's she is going to do first.

"Okay, our first sight seeing of CHS is the hardwork of our leaders." SS said

"uhm excuse me miss Sunset but why?" Someone asked.

"Because our leaders are the one who brought us to success. Without them the CHS are nothing but a losing school. They are the one who makes us the most important school in the universe." Replied SS as everyone stared at her in awe and cannot believe what she just said.

"But anyways, we are here" SS said pushing the door open.

When she did, everyone mumbled an wow word and their eyes widen cause.........

Inside the room are a lot and if I mean a lot I mean A Lot.

There were so many animals there with different kinds. And I think if you are an animal lover you might want to visit this room.

And of course in the center of the room is the leader. FLUTTERSHY.

there she was sitting in the center of the room with many small different animals surrounding her.

Fluttershy was so busy with all the animals surrounding her, she didn't even notice that sunset and all the other students are already in front of her until sunset says.....

"Hi leader shy!! ^-^"

Fluttershy was startled by sunset.

"Oh my you...uhm you startled me sunset" she said

"Oh I am sorry. Anyways we are here for the tour" sunset replied.

"Oh yes of course follow me and I will give you my tour myself" Fluttershy said.

"Oh and as you all know me, I am Fluttershy the leader of Care for animal team and my team is composed of

As fluttershy was giving them the tour of the animal room. Everyone was so impressed.

(Time skip)

"And that is the whole tour in the animal shelter room" Fluttershy said

Everyone was still impressed from what they just saw.

"Thank you so much lead!!!" said sunset as she waved to fluttershy goodbye.

"Bye guys" Fluttershy said as she waved them goodbye.

The Skylar students were the last one to go out of the animal room when they heard.........

"Hope you survive Skylar's" Fluttershy said with an evil smirk but was gone in an blink of an eye and replaced by a kind smile........

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So sorry again guys but we just had our Christmas party in my school and all kind of activities in these past week that I forgot to update my story.

Anyways, it's all done and now I can update when ever I want. YAY!!!!! ^-^ oh and dad's Christmas gift to me is a new laptop YAY!!!!! we are getting it now after I take a shower and update this.

As always guys:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW! ! ! ! ! !