White Tiger out of Winter.

I am of Irish ancestry, that explains why I look like this. Snow white skin, freckled cheeks, white hair, violet eyes... that's what I like to think anyway... the doctors however diagnosed me with albinism. Which means I lack skin pigments, and to top it all off, I have sensitive skin, I can't even stay under the sun for even a minute without being sun burned.

Luckily, with some medications and therapy, I manage to gain some resistance to the sun and other things. To have that kind of cure is expensive, right? Well, my parents are part of a mafia, so money isn't much of an issue. Unfortunately, that led to have my parents targeted.

I'm not your typical spoiled kid of a gangster or whatever, my parents sent me off to my grandparents to protect me from the shit they are doing so I was a relatively good kid. So how did I become one of the most dangerous and powerful person in the world of mafia gangs? I'll tell you...

A war between rival gangs is common, Ashirou's parents being targeted isn't much of a surprise. As a result, his parents made sure that all their hard work wouldn't be a waste, so they buried all of their valuables and the information of it is only known to Ashirou and the person closest to them.

With so much loot, greed got the better of the closest person to Ashirou's parents, planning to kill both of them along with Ashirou but Ashirou is cunning. Forcing the person to play the long game, by the time Ashirou's parents was assassinated, the person turned to Ashirou but he failed.

Ashirou sent a telegram that looked like a fake letter his parents made addressing the loot to the person, with the traitor out of the picture, Ashirou can live in peace with his grandparents, away from the life of the mafia.

All is going to change however, when Ashirou's grandparents passed away, with nowhere to go to, he moved back to his hometown of Colorado. Find some sort of work to sustain him but finding one was a challenge. He found part time jobs at fast food restaurants, cafes, bars, but all of that is boring and the pay wasn't enough.

Thinking of the loot his parents buried, Ashirou plan to retrieve it. He knew it was buried in a nearby graveyard, so he went there. After a long search, he didn't find it, he was later arrested for suspected grave robbing, but he was released not long after when the graveyard's security cameras proved his innocence.

Making his way back to his low rent apartment, Ashirou's mind was occupied on where that loot was and what it could be when suddenly something hit his head. Ashirou couldn't make of what happened when another strike knocked him out cold.

Ashirou was splashed cold water, waking him up. "Rise and shine, pretty boy~" a person smugly said as he set the bucket down. "Where am I? Who are you?" Ashirou asked them while looking around. "You don't need to know who I am, but you will get to know our boss..." the man said as he got out of the way for another person to come closer to Ashirou.

"And you are...?" Ashirou asked the new man, "You look rather calm for someone that just got kidnapped." The person remarked. "I got nothing to lose." Ashirou responded while scoffing at the person, then, a sharp pain was felt on Ashirou's neck, a shock collar was activated. "You don't talk to boss like that, brat." One other person spoke while holding the remote to his collar.

"Relax, I'm starting to like this kid... What's your name?" their boss spoke, "For the record, I'm 24 and you don't look much older than that. So don't call me that." Ashirou talked back. "Heh, quite the talker, aren't you?" their boss responded, "I can do this all day, by the way, ever had Krispy Kreme?" "I have, what about it?" the boss squat down to meet Ashirou's eye level, "Was it crispy?" Ashirou asked the boss while leaning closer to him, "Not really?" "Yeah, thought so." Ashirou sat back straight with a cheeky look on his face.