Scholarly Silence.

Ikeru, Haro, and Akii all celebrated Christmas together, Akii even introduced to the two boys traditional Korean Thanksgiving.

There were delicious food, Akii having fun challenging the other two boys on who can handle Korean spices. Ikeru challenged the two on making a gingerbread house. Haro challenged the two on who can dance.

At new year, Ikeru's parents took Haro and Akii to Japan to go to Kyoto. 

They prayed at the shrine and celebrated new year in traditional Japanese kimonos, eating apple candy and taiyaki, having fun, picking out fortunes at shrines.

At last, watching the rising sun of the new year. 

After staying a while, they returned back to Korea.

The three boys are now close and best of friends, then, Haro's mother came to Korea to get Haro back to Germany.

Haro offered to let Ikeru and Akii come along since Ikeru and Akii took Haro in into a foreign country.

Ikeru agreed while Akii wasn't quite sure. After a bit of thinking, Akii finally agreed.

Supervised but Haro's parents, Ikeru and Akii went along with Haro to Germany. After a few hours, they landed at Munich, Haro's hometown.

The three boys had fun and explored the city. However, Haro's father ordered Haro to resume school. With foreign friends, Haro and his father enrolled Ikeru and Akii to his school in Berlin.

Being far from Munich, Haro, Ikeru, and Akii are going to live in dorms at his school at Berlin. So far, Ikeru managed to adapt to the German language while Akii struggled.

After the first few weeks, dorms where changed and the three boys got a new roommate.

"Hey, have you heard we are going to get a new roommate?" Haro asked the other two boys.

"I just hope they aren't trouble makers.." Ikeru responded while Akii organized their stuff

"Hey, I'll go to the cafeteria to get the noodles I ordered a bit ago." Akii excused himself as he went to get the noodles he ordered to be made a few minutes ago.

At the cafeteria, Akii got his freshly made instant noodles as cooking in the dorm room isn't allowed. He sat down and started to eat, after a while, a bunch of junior high students came and sat next to Akii.

"Hey, Korean boy. What's your name?" one of them asked

"I'm Akii Nerumi..?" Akii replied while getting uneasy

"Freshman?" they asked Akii

"I'm a sophomore." Akii replied

"Cool, can I have a sip from your noodles?" one of them asked

"W-Why don't you buy your own? They are only like a few-" Akii tried to refuse but got interrupted

"Oh c'mon, pretty boy~" one of they tried to flirt with Akii

Akii started to get uncomfortable but a new student came up behind them and knocked one of them off their chair.

The juniors started to get up and leave fast when they saw the student that knocked one of them of their chair.

"You alright?" the student asked Akii with a monotone voice.

"I-I'm ok.." Akii responded while gazing at the student.

The student was wearing a black face mask and a jacket tied to his waist, on his left arm was a bandana.

"I'm Aiko Hirohaito. Part of the student council and a senior. You're Akii Nerumi, right?" the student introduced himself to Akii.