Venomous Snake, Gilded Dreams.

"C'mon Ashirou... Win!" Akii mumbled as he watched their duel, "The cops are here, Nerumi-chan." Zichimi said to Akii, as the duel of Ashirou and Axis is at the end, Axis struggling to keep the claw of the White Tiger away from him, Ashirou pulled his blade away and punched his opponent and attacked, his blade stabbing into the ground. 

As Axis opened his eyes, he saw that Ashirou's blade stabbed the ground mere inches away from his face, gazing at his opponent that spare his life, Ashirou was catching his breath while keeping a firm yet soft restrain on Axis, "You... win..." Axis said to Ashirou, to his surprise, Ashirou kissed him, "Thank you for surrendering." Ashirou said as he pulled his blade off from the ground before slapping Axis, "That's for being a dumbass!" Ashirou said as he stood up and sheathe his blade.

Grabbing his gun, Ashirou placed it back to his holster before turning his attention to the member holding Aiko hostage, "Let him go." Ashirou said to the member while staring daggers at him, "Let Hirohaito go, we lost." Axis ordered his member; the member lowered the gun.

*Gun shot*

...

*Gun shot*

ASHIROU!!!

Akii yelled as he trained his gun to the member, the member aimed towards Akii, but he was too late as Akii shot a .50 caliber incendiary into his shoulder, exploding it and rendering it immobile, Aiko broke out from the member's hold as Akii shot the member again, blowing his head off.

Ashirou went to feel his chest and blood started to pour out as he collapse but luckily Aiko catches him as cops started to pour in, "Hands up!" the cops announces as they point their guns at everyone, "Help! He got shot!" Aiko asked help from the cops as they took Ashirou away to the medics on standby, the cops started to head up stairs and found Akii and Zichimi, "Drop your weapon!" a cop said to Akii as Zichimi raises his hand, "Akii! The cops wants you to drop your gun!" Zichimi said to Akii, but he was frozen in shock with tears pouring from his eyes. "A-Ashirou... I'm sorry..." Akii mumbled under his breath while shaking. "A-Akii..." Zichimi hugs Akii as a cop took the gun away from him, "Arrest that man, officer!" Aiko said as the cops handcuffs Axis.

Ash was talking to the police as Ikeru sat on the ground, Ark arrived at the scene as Ashirou was being taken to the ambulance, "T-Terusho? H-Hey! What happened dawg?!" Ark rushed to Ashirou, "Sir, this is an emergency. Please step away!" the attending medics pushed Ark away as Ashirou was placed into the ambulance and drives to the hospital. 

As Aiko, Akii, and Zichimi got out of the building, they were stopped by an officer, "Can I please get your names? We need to double check your identities." The officer said to them as Aiko's blood runs cold, as the others gave their identity, Aiko tried to run away but the cops stopped him, "Sir, your name and government ID of any kind." The asked Aiko, "Uhh, erm... I am... fuck it... I am Aiko Hirohaito." Aiko said to the officer, "Aiko Hirohaito? Sir, please come with me." The officer said as Aiko gets escorted to one of the police cars.

The fight was over, Ashirou was sent to the hospital as both Axis and Aiko was arrested. Ash, Ikeru, Ark, Akii, and Zichimi all went home to process what happened and what to do next, "I am Ark Helume, I am a barista at a Starbucks not far from here, I am friends with Ashirou too, didn't know I would see him in a messed-up state..." Ark introduced himself to the others, "I-I am Zichimi... Kureji... I met Nerumi-chan in Kyoto during the new year. N-Nice to meet you all..." Zichimi nervously introduces himself. "All we can do is just hope that Ashirou is ok, and that Aiko is hopefully fine, whether he goes to jail or not." Ikeru said to the group.

Ark and Zichimi bid farewell to the others as they both made their way home. "Say, I've never seen you around here, you new?" Ark asked Zichimi, "I am living with my therapist... I got no home to go and I-I needed the rehabilitation..." Zichimi replied nervously, "Rehab? What for?" "Trauma." Zichimi responded, "Oh... family problems?" "R-Rape..." "Oh... sorry..." "I-It's ok..." "Well, I'll accompany you to your house." Ark said to Zichimi, "T-Thank you." Zichimi accepted the offer as they changed the topic of their conversation.

"Akii, crying won't help. It's not your fault..." Ikeru tried to comfort Akii, "No! I had the shot! I just... I was dumb to think that bitch will just back down after Ashirou defeated the boss! I should have just taken him out as soon as I got back to my post..." Akii responded, "We all make mistakes, let's just hope Ashirou will be fine..." Ikeru replied, "He's a strong guy, Akii... I'm sure he won't give up that easily." Ash tried to comfort Akii.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry I got you hurt...