2.2 chapter two

CHAPTER TWOBACK IN BLACK"i give you everythingyou don't owe me anything"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TWO
BACK IN BLACK
"i give you everything
you don't owe me anything"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

As summer comes to an end. . . I'd like to share a few things I've learned about fun in the sun. Gossip Girl's Guide to Summer, tip number one: Don't fall asleep on the job. The best hookups are free of morning breath and awkward conversation.
The only thing harder than making up is waking up.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     RETURNING back to the city, Amelia was happier than ever.

     Although visiting the Hamptons for the first time ever was entertaining, the girl adored the city too much to ever be away for too long. The Hopper girl ended up taking the bus back to the city. Amelia actually liked taking the bus. Usually, she'd just shove earphones in and tune everything else out. This time, however, Amelia was trapped in the same bus as two horny teenagers; Dan and Serena. She sat a few rows back from them, which meant that she had a first class ticket to watch the show. It was not a fun way of spending her bus ride, trust.

The second Amelia arrived at her apartment, she dug through her fridge in an attempt to find ingredients so that she could whip up her next meal. Suprising no one, her fridge was nearly empty, so she decided to sneak over to the Humphrey loft to raid the kitchen. What did suprise her was seeing Rufus standing there already, working on a fresh batch of waffles. The Humphrey dad grinned widely when she saw Amelia, opening his arms to welcome her in.

     Amelia enfugled Rufus into a hug. She hadn't seen him since he left to go on tour with his band. The girl was happy to have him back. "I've missed your waffles." The girl squealed, already swiping one to munch on.

     "Good to see nothings changed while I was gone." Rufus chuckled, continuing to cook.

     Amelia took residence on one of the stools placed infront of the kitchen counter after pouring herself a glass of orange juice. "Ah, see that's where your wrong. A lot of things have changed. I, for one, have gotten quite the tan over the summer." The Hopper girl bragged jokingly, flashing the barely visible tan line from the clock that had been clamped over her wrist all summer. She never really got tan, only burnt. Which was why she was very happy with herself that she managed to even get a slight tan.

     "I'm headed down to see Vanessa in a minute, you wanna tag along?" Rufus inquired as he finished up the cooking. He grabbed a waffle for himself.

     "I don't know." Amelia hesitated. Successfully evading Vanessa most of the summer had not been easy by any means. The Abrams girl stuck to Dan like a piece of gum, and whenever Jenny and Dan invited Amelia to come over for takeout, or to go out bowling, or literally anytime else, Vanessa found some way to invite herself. It was simple pure luck that Amelia had managed to sniff her out and cancel before getting trapped mini golfing with the Abrams girl for her entire evening.