2.5 chapter five

CHAPTER FIVEFASHION WEEK"you're making me forget my past"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FIVE
FASHION WEEK
"you're making me forget my past"
˚₊⁎*⁎⁺˳

When the white tents blossom in Bryant park, it can only mean one thing-- fashion week, the time of year when any park ave. princess would trade her last prada pochette for front row seats to the best shows. And we hear the seating chart to Eleanor Waldorf's show is being made by our very own B.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     FASHION week was in, which meant that gaining a front row seat to the exclusive shows had become a feeding frenzy for the hungry teenage girls of Constance.

     It was no secret that Amelia Hopper wasn't the biggest fashionista around. Though she never looked atrocious in her attire of choice, she rarely ever stunned. And when she did, it was usually because Jenny and her exquisite taste dressed her. It was one of the many perks of being friends with the Humphrey girl; her never ending talents for the designer world. Eleanor Waldorf was smart to keep the young blonde around.

     Walking down the streets of New York headed in the direction of school was Jenny, Dan and Amelia. Dan had filled Amelia in on everything that had gone down between him and Serena while she had been busy planning Catherine's demise the former week. Amelia had been surprised to learn about what Serena had apparently done, but then again she had to remind herself that she didn't really know the girl. She liked to believe Serena was a do no evil kind of person like the idea she had created in her head, but according to Dan the chances of that being true were slim. Amelia always did hate when her idea of someone didn't align with reality.

     "Oh, school. Another day of reading, writing and aristocrats." Dan sighed as they strolled down the pavement. Amelia was leaning her head on his arm as they walked, hoping to avoid Nate throughout the day.

     After completely blowing up at him at the Waldorf residence, Amelia hadn't spoken to him. She was beyond pissed off at how high and mighty he had acted when he had done exactly what she had done only worse. The Archibald had sent a few text messages her way, but Amelia had refrained from answering any of them. The Hopper girl was by no means the type to hold a grudge, but she was well aware that Nate needed the cold shoulder for at least a few days more.

     "You back to invisible boy?" Jenny hummed the question.

     "Invisible suits me. I can go to school unshowered. I can forget to dress. Nobody cares." He shrugged.

     "Wait, does that mean you actually showered before?" Amelia queried playfully.

     "Haha, very funny." Dan rolled his eyes. "And now I have all the time in the world to focus on my Yale applications."