Chapter 1: Banishment Leads to Regret

This is a picture of Naruto up there but the Hitai-ate should be at his neck
Vote and gimme comments! I LOVE COMMENTS!!
'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
Well let's get on with the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Naruto fell on his knees at the entrance of Konoha with Sasuke on his back. Naruto was injured heavily that his vision was getting blurry.

Naruto laid Sasuke on the ground gently, as if he was laying down a delicate sculpture made out of crystal. Through his blurry vision, he made out a certain silver headed nin along with a pink haired nin running towards him. The little seven year old felt comfort, joy, above all, he felt rewarded just being able to see his teammates.  Then, he felt a breeze as they both passed him and went straight to the Uchiha lying on the ground. His smile was still frozen in place but you could see a tear making its way up to his eyes. He heard Sakura starting to sob.

"Is he going to be okay Kakashi-Sensei?

"He's going to be okay. Naruto didn't injure him much."

Sakura ran to catch up with Kakashi as she glared at Naruto for hurting her dear Sasuke. Naruto felt pain that was killing him at that moment... Literally he was dying.

"Kaka-Sensei can you also ca-"

"Naruto, since your still conscious, you can still walk to the hospital right?"

Kakashi gave him a strained smile and started walking again. Naruto only stared at their backs like he always does.
Naruto hung his head down as he trekked towards his apartments.

On his way, he saw many glares directed at him

'Typical' Naruto thought as he tried ignoring them.

Apartment
"Damn it all..."

Naruto laid on his bed with tears rolling down at both sides of his cheeks.

Naruto's bed was stained with his blood. He closed his eyes as darkness enveloped him bringing him peace.

Few minutes after Naruto fell into deep.... Deep sleep, Jiraiya came in. Seeing his God-child in a deathly state, he was shocked beyond words. Naruto was covered in blood, his mental mask broken, trails of tears showing that he was crying, sleeping with such a peaceful expression. Yet, it pained him to see how peaceful Naruto looked.  He resembled an angel trapped inside a reality he didn't deserve finally freed from the burden of life.

Jiraiya slowly walked up to Naruto. They boy seemed to be so much at peace he didn't know what to do. Jiraiya gently picked up Naruto.

Konoha Hospital
Naruto was rushed to the hospital. He brought him to Tsunade. She looked on in horror. She immediately called the nurses and brought Naruto to the surgery room.

By the time, Tsunade had tears in her eyes praying for Naruto to last longer. She grabbed the boy's hand tightly.

"Naruto... P-Please be-... Okay." She said between sobs.

Naruto woke up only to find himself staring at the familiar view of a white ceiling with an IV drip next to him. 'I must be in the hospital... dammit...'

Tsunade was overjoyed seeing the boy was moving. She grabbed the 7 year old boy in a tight hug. Tsunade suddenly let go hearing him whimper because of the pain of being hugged too tightly.

Naruto looked around. Everything was blurred and his vision was sluggish. It all felt like a dream. It felt so peaceful, he just wanted to sleep... Forever. He felt his eyes droop. Then darkness.