Chapter 10: Price for a Banished Rogue

Next part is out as you can see sorry for taking soooooo long.
Naruto is OP, if you hate it, don't read :)

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously

"We want Seisen Kitsune, not a brat like you." Kakashi said looking a little pale. 'I swear he looks familiar.' he thought.

Keitaro looked pissed. Don't speak to Kitsune-sama like that." he spat in pure venom.

Kakashi's eyes widened. "N-Naruto?!"

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Kakashi POV

"We want Seisen Kitsune, not a brat like you." I spoke. I swear, he look a little familiar. It's bothering me...

The Suna guard spoke looking angry, "Don't speak to Kitsune-sama like that." he spat in pure venom.

Wait... they said he's the Seisen Kitsune?! He looks too young... are the rumors true? Wait... those cerulean eyes, blonde hair... Faint whisker marks...
"N-Naruto?!" I asked in shock.

No One's POV

"Took you long enough Sharingan Kakashi." Naruto answered.

Everyone had shocked expressions.

"Naruto! I thought you were dead the whole time but you were actually famous!" Kiba said excitedly.
"How troublesome..." Shikamaru murmured smiling.
The rookie 9 were all yelling excitedly until Bitch Sakura spoke. 

Sakura POV
THAT'S NARUTO?!? Why's he so good looking? NO! Sasuke is 10000x stronger and better looking than Naruto!! CHAAAAAA

No One's POV
"NARUTO BAKA!! Sasuke deserves that name! How come you're so famous and Sasuke is not, even though he's the last Uchiha!!" She started bansheeing.

Naruto covered his ears and turned around so he didn't have to see Sakura's ugly face. "Oi shut up. Your gonna make my ears bleed."

Sakura flushed red. She drew out a kunai and charged at Naruto. Naruto didn't even have to look towards Sakura. He released 0.0000000001% of his K.I. and Sakura flew backwards. The sand under them were moving like waves in a storm.

Everyone but Naruto and Keitaro fell on the ground.

"Don't act like you know me so well to touch me you banshee. And rookie 9, your not my friends anymore. For a second, I missed you guys, until banshee here opened my eyes. I don't trust anyone but myself and people close to me" Naruto said. "So don't associate with me."

Sasuke gritted his teeth while standing up. "D-Dobe don't act stronger than me." he spoke. "I'm better than you." Naruto looked at Sasuke with a cold and dangerous glint in his eyes. Sasuke immediately fell down again.

Then, the pressure went away. "Get out of my sight. I'm not fighting the war for you." He said.

"But Naruto! We need you!" Kakashi said. "We can get you back and reinstated in Konoha and you can be a proud member of Konoha again!" he said with an eye smile.

"Proud to be a Konoha shinobi? The village full of scum?"

Kakashi flinched at the word scum.

"Why should I go back?" Naruto giggled. "You know Kakashi, your jokes make me laugh."

Kakashi looked away guilty and frustrated.

"Dobe! That power belongs to me! Give it up or else I'll beat you up!" Sasuke yelled.

"KYAAA!" Sakura yelled. "Sasuke-kun is so cool!"

"Come back to the village you loser." Sasuke demanded.

"Fine." Naruto said.

"Please- wait what?" Choji spoke up but then was confused.

"Whats the catch?" Kakashi asked.

"Your village... has to give me 1 million ryo. Thats the price you'll have to pay this 'loser' to save your asses." Naruto smirked. "That's pretty cheap if you ask me."

"No Dob-" Sasuke was cut off by Kakashi.

"Stop Sasuke. Okay. Its a deal."

Naruto POV

I sighed. This is going to be so troublesome. I should probably keep it a secret that I'm part of Akatsuki... for now.

AND DONEEEE! I'M UPDATING ThIS STORY EVERY SATURDAY! I can't promise it but I'll try. I hope this schedule thing sorta clears everything up. Thanks for being so patient ~~