Chapter 3: Accepeted But Then What Happened?

Hello folks! Sorry for the wait and thanks for being patient :) Gimme lots of comments!! and vote

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
Well let's get on with the story!

Previously
"Jin! Come back! Hurry and go to Jiraiya. Get in range where you can go back to your toad world!" Jin shook his head and smiled. "Jin! Please.... Please..." Jin looked at him with sadness. "Jin... I'm... sorry." Naruto said as he hung his head in shame. He looked up again. Jin nodded his head and smiled brightly before he completely faded. That was the last smile from Jin that Naruto would ever see. Naruto fell on his knees. He was so ignorant. He was running away from his problems and laid it all on Jin. Now, Jin was gone... Because of him. He could've still possessed the summon but he didn't want to be reverse summoned back. Jin disappeared because of Naruto's stupid and selfish reasons. His special friend was gone... Because of Naruto.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Naruto crossed over the great Naruto bridge. Memories overwhelmed him. He frowned. They were happy memories; the memories that he did not need.

Naruto stopped walking and sighed. Up ahead, he saw a house. Naruto put on a smile and knocked on the door. Tazuna answered the door. He was shocked.

"Naruto..." He started shocked by Naruto's new look.

"Hey jiji" Naruto spoke happily seeing the person he considered family standing in front of him.

Suddenly, something white and navy jumped on top of Naruto. They rolled downhill hugging each other.

"Inaaaarii!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto-niiii" Inari yelled back.

Tsunami came out to check what all the ruckus was. There, she saw a certain blonde boy. Hugging her son.

"Inari!"

"Naruto-nii!"

"Inari!"

"Naruto-nii"

They both yelled as it continued. They hugged.

"I missed you!" Inari said.

"I missed you too!" Naruto replied.

Tsunami and Tazuna's sweat dropped. They looked like lovers who have been apart for five years. Wait... Speaking of lovers, 'Do they have a thing each other?" They said in their minds. But of course they were just kidding.

"Naruto! That's enough hugging! You should eat. You look like you haven't eaten for days!" Tazuna said as he went inside.

"Tsunami-nii!" Naruto yelled.

Tsunami smiled and looked down at Naruto. "Hey, Naruto! I'll treat you to homemade ramen since I didn't get to when you were here on a mission last time!" She said.

"Uhh actually Tsunami-nee, ehehehe. Ramen is not really my thing." Naruto said somewhat embarrassed and disgusted.

Tsunami looked at Naruto confused.
"Do you want some dango?"
"sure!"

"I thought you loved ramen though."

Naruto sighed as he told her what has happened. (Too lazy to write it out but you get the idea)

Tsunami was beyond mad. She shook in rage. Naruto was the jailer of Kyuubi no Yoko. He saved Konohagakure from destruction and carried a burden that no infant could hold since birth.

Timeskip 3 hours later
Naruto was done eating since two and a half hours ago. He was talking with Tazuna, Inari, and Tsunami. They were all mad. It was pretty funny actually.

They were raging and rampaging around the house looking for stuff to smash, continuously ranting about Naruto to themselves. Tazuna decided; he will cut all trading routes with Konoha. He let Naruto stay with him. He even let Naruto live there. Naruto decided. He would live a normal life just like his father told him to. He was going to happily live with his new family. But deep deep down inside, he knew it would only be a temporary happiness but he didn't care at the time. As long as he was happy. Even if it was a temporary...

Timeskip 5 months later
Naruto was out looking for animals to hunt. Tsunami-nee said she would cook deer stew if Naruto caught any deer. It was his second favorite dango being the first. Naruto heard rustling. He skillfully crept through the silent forest without making a single sound. He got to the source of the sound. It was a deer! He used an unfamiliar jutsu.

Wind Style: Bullet

The wind bullet pierced through the deer's head killing it instantly without any pain. Naruto was coming back until the voice that has been missing in Naruto's life came back.

Yo kit. Nice kill!

Naruto jumped not used to the voice. 'Kurama! Where were you?" Naruto asked.

Things... Oh yea and kit... Happy Birthday!

A scroll appeared beside Naruto. It was the fox summon. Naruto was so happy! He grabbed the deer by its antlers and heaved it over his back not minding the smell as he walked back to his house a.k.a Tazuna's house.

He couldn't wait to tell then what happened. As he got closer and closer, he had a bad feeling. He went up to the door. "Knock knock" nobody answered. "Knock knock" still nobody answered. He tried twisting the doorknob. The door opened the darkness inviting him. Naruto felt his way to the light switch. When he felt it, he turned it on.

"Flick."

Huehehe cliffy... That is all everyone! This is kind of bad quality writing but I promise it will get better! Time skip next chapter into 4 years! Thanks for being so patient and please continue to be until summer break!
Comment on what I need to improve! Don't forget to vote :p Don't forget to follow me!
Thanks!
Akamori