Chapter 4: Can I Save Them?

Thanks for being patient guys!! I finally got time to write! Sorry for being late hehe.... Gimme lots of comments cause I love em!
'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously
As he got closer and closer, he had a bad feeling. He went up to the door. "Knock knock" nobody answered. "Knock knock" still nobody answered. He tried twisting the doorknob. The door opened the darkness inviting him. Naruto felt his way to the light switch. When he felt it, he turned it on.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Naruto

Naruto POV
The sight in front of me sick. The room was filled with the stench of blood. My family were laying on the cold floor. I raced to Inari.

"Inari! Inari! Wake up!" I shouted. "Don't leave me alone guys..." I whispered.

I sensed a presence and threw a kunai that was hidden inside his shoes.

"You're not alone" it was a familiar voice. Hatred filled my mind. The figure emerged from the shadows carrying a bloody knife with his arms unwrapped.

"Do not worry. I gave them a long torture session with illusions. Ended their life with with this." he held up the bloody knife. A wind came out of nowhere. Smashing down everything in the house.

Danzo smirked. "yes go on a rampage"

"Kit don't lose it! Fight your hatred!" I heard Kurama say before my mind is went blank.

No one's POV
It was too late. "ROOOAAAR!!" his eyes were blood red. Kurama took over. He saw the sharigan eyes. He looked away before they caught him in an illusion. Kurama roared destroying the house. He he ran into the woods as fast as he could.

Timeskip 3 hours
"Kit... Kit! Wake up!"

vNaruto groggily woke and and sat up. He collapsed a second after. His whole body ached. He shut his eyes while tears streaked down the sides of his face. He failed to keep his promise, failed to protect his loved ones.

Timeskip 6 years
A masked figure covered by a hoodie was surrounded by 6 elite anbu squads from Oto. He disappeared and in mere seconds, blood was spraying everywhere.

The figure took of his hood revealing a blonde hair. He had gracefully sliced down his pursuers in less than two seconds.

A single drop of blood landed on his hoodie. He sighed. "You got my clothes dirty, shit heads." he said in a deep, silky voice that would melt anyone's hearts.

He didn't even have a single scratch. He walked away smoothly like nothing happened. Killing 6 elite anbu squads were nothing to him. Even all the kages combined couldn't scratch him. Not even Kami or Yami. Yes, Kami and Yami.

And done!!! Don't forget to vote! Thanks for everything guys! Don't forget to follow!