Chapter 2: My Precious Friend Jin

That Toad Up There Is Jin!!
Hey everyone! I decided to update again I hope it's not bad. I've been also thinking about writing another fic after I write about 10 more chapters or so. Be sure to check it out!
Time to get on with the story!

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
Well let's get on with the story!

Previously
Everyone was surprised. Even if it made Naruto pass out, it was impressive he still could draw chakra.

Jiraiya however, was worried big time. Naruto could barley breathe! Jin went away with one strong jump leaving Konoha. Naruto slightly opened his eyes still partly conscious. His blurry vision focused on the chaos.

'My last image of Konoha...' He thought. 'Goodbye' he said as a stray tear dropped down to the ground and then he let the comforting darkness overtake him.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Naruto wakes up on something warm with a light breeze blowing at his face. Jin felt Naruto getting up. "How are you feeling Naruto?" He asks.

"I'm feeling great!" Naruto said enthusiastically.

"Oh... That's great!" Jin said with a tick mark appearing on his head.

Naruto backed away, "yea..."

"NA-RU-TO!!" Jin screamed. "You crazy bastard! You actually thought that you could take on 100 ROOTs by yourself!?"

Naruto's aura darkened. "No. I knew I was going to die so I wanted to at least bring some down with me. I didn't want anyone else to get involved." Naruto said.

Jin's gaze softened. "You such a good person Naruto. If only they knew."

" They don't! That's why I got kicked out. What the hell is wrong with me!? Am I really a demon?" Naruto asked himself with tears dribbling down. "No wonder everyone hates me..." Naruto said.

Jin tried to comfort Naruto. "Naruto I was ju-" Naruto cut him off.

"Stop! Just leave me alone! Go back to Jiraiya!" Jin flinched when hearing that. Naruto noticed it and it was... Odd.

"But Naru-"

"Stop! Just piss off!" Naruto snapped.

Naruto felt Jin's presence leaving. He laid down and looked up at the sunny sky.

After about an hour Naruto sat up. He wanted to apologize to Jin for taking his anger out on him. He looked around.

"Aw damn he must've left already." Naruto sat down and grabbed one of the scrolls he took from the estate. It was a scroll about summoning.

Something caught his attention: If a summon is not with its master for within a day, its existence gets erased. Naruto looked at it again. And again. And again! "No no no no no!" Naruto yelled. "He called out, "Jin! Jin!"

He scurried to a lake and saw giant toad prints leading to a place behind trees. There he was. Jin was over there. Jin was staring at a lake. Naruto was about to walk up to him until he saw part of Jin fading away. He ran to Jin.

"Jin! Come back! Hurry and go to Jiraiya. Get in range where you can go back to your toad world!" Jin shook his head and smiled. "Jin! Please.... Please..."

Jin looked at him with sadness. "Jin... I'm... sorry." Naruto said as he hung his head in shame. He looked up again.

Jin nodded his head and smiled brightly before he completely faded. That was the last smile from Jin that Naruto would ever see.

Naruto fell on his knees. He was so ignorant. He was running away from his problems and laid it all on Jin. Now, Jin was gone... Because of him. He could've still possessed the summon but he didn't want to be reverse summoned back. Jin disappeared because of Naruto's stupid and selfish reasons. His special friend was gone... Because of Naruto.

Sorry guys short chapter! Hope you guys liked it. Warning: God-like Naruto!
Thanks for reading. Comment on what I need to improve. Don't forget to vote! :p Don't forget to follow me!
Thank You!
-Akamori