Click here to view the strategy 10.13

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.13

"When are you going back?"

The voice on the other end of the phone seemed slightly nervous. What was this guy nervous about?

"Not yet, it's almost done." Mo Zhiyang couldn't help laughing as he talked to him. The boss was sullen and looked a little cute.

Hearing only two words, Mr. Rong on the other end of the phone frowned and casually pulled off his tie. "When will you be back?" He walked to the bar and poured a glass of whiskey.

"Well~ It may take more than ten minutes~" Mo Zhiyang's voice was soft and coquettish.

Such a tone made Mr. Rong feel as if he had eaten toffee. He stopped being angry for a moment. He picked up the wine glass and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. "Is the driver waiting for you?"

"He's waiting." Mo Zhiyang replied quickly. He lowered his head, with a happy smile on his face. He seemed to have a good relationship with the man on the other end of the phone.

Just like two people in love.

Seeing this, Chen Juri frowned and asked, "Who is that person?" He wanted to grab his phone.

This is a new mobile phone. Mo Zhiyang quickly avoided him and turned his head to talk to the other side, "Then I'll go back right away. If you can't wait, just go to bed first."

"Huh?" Mr. Rong looked at the wine glass and said nothing. He hadn't finished his bedtime ritual yet and couldn't fall asleep. "Come back early." After that, he drank the wine in the glass in one gulp.

Quickly hanging up the phone, Mo Zhiyang put the phone back in his pocket. After all, Boss will always pay. But this guy will definitely not pay, and he will say he deserves it.

"Who is that person?" Chen Juri grabbed his hand. It's only been half a month, but he already found a new love.

Mo Zhiyang withdrew his hand, his wrists were already scratched red, "What does this have to do with you?" He rubbed his wrists, "When you and Gu Qianzhou were planning to do it in the hotel, I didn't do anything about it."

"Didn't we fail to do it?" What is there to be angry about? Chen Juri really couldn't figure it out, "Besides, what if we did it? Won't it be like this when we go out to socialize in the future?"

You can go and do it by yourself later.

"You won't have me in the future." Mo Zhiyang looked at the time, afraid that he would wait too long, "I have to leave first, and I won't come often in the future. You can take care of yourself."

Chen Juri saw him turn around and pulled him over fiercely, "What do you mean? I've already given you a lot of face!" He pushed him down on the sofa, "If you continue to be so ignorant, don't even think about getting engaged. Are you still playing hard to get?"

When the two elders heard this sentence outside the door, they shook their heads at the same time: How could such a son chase Ah Yang? Let's forget about it.

Shaking his head and leaving, this matter was considered a waste.

"Do you think I'm playing hard to get?" Mo Zhiyang suddenly wanted to laugh. When labor and management are playing hard to get, it's much sweeter than this time. "I really don't like you anymore."

Chen Juri was stunned, "Don't like me?" It was ridiculous to say such words in his mouth, "If you don't like me, who else can you like?"

"I can still like other people." This guy was considered useless. Mo Zhiyang stood up and said, "It's impossible for us. I won't force you to get engaged. You can also stay with Gu Qianzhou."