⟢ ﹒ 1

(      )

01-   @miarrww   -

01
-   @miarrww   -

"There's a competition nearing, right? You shouldn't stressed yourself out!"

"I know. But I have to ace this quiz, or else I might not be able to compete in it due to the extra class,"

You sighed, it's been almost an hour being on call with another friend of yours that graduated before you. It feels lonely here, but you didn't dare to admit that.

"Already told you, double majoring is a bad idea!"

"No shit..." You groaned out of frustration and falls down onto your bed, hands and legs all sprawled out like a star position. Your phone has fallen right beside your head.

"When will you have free time?" You asked.

"What, miss me already?" You could hear your friend's smug and teasing voice from here. You didn't answer, instead you furrowed your eyebrows as if he could see you.

Upon hearing no answer, he laughed "Alright alright, I might have some free time next month. But unfortunately I can't guarantee that! Y'know how Kazuha can't refuse his fan's requests for a new gig. I also need to help Zhenyu to write a line or two poem for his book but I don't know when..."

"Seriously? Aren't y'all tired of singing everyday? Get a break..."

"Oh now you're telling me to take a break. Listen to your own advice, missy!"

"Whatever..." You muttered. You glanced at your phone and saw how it's nearly 3. You sighed before turning to grab your phone "I got a zoom call later,"

"Arts or Psychology?"

"Psychology. I don't think they would waste their time to do a zoom call for an art class. .... Instead... they had already send a message for a piece due next week." You groaned out of frustration again when you saw a new message saying that your teacher had send a new assignment.